'We're Not Going Away' - Alt-Right leader Spencer

lazybugger

http://www.npr.org/2016/11/17/502476139/were-not-going-away-alt-right-leader-on-voice-in-trump-administration?sc=tw

SPENCER: What I would ultimately want is this ideal of a safe space effectively for Europeans. This is a big empire that would accept all Europeans. It would be a place for Germans. It would be a place for Slavs. It would be a place for Celts. It would be a place for white Americans and so on.

For something like that to happen and really for Europeans to survive and thrive in this very difficult century that we're going to be experiencing, we have to have a sense of consciousness. We're going to have to have that sense of identity.

• Upvote 1

Having spent close to 4yrs talking to them, I have some respect for these type of neo nazi groups.

Unlike upper caste Hindus who gather around to talk about Hindutva, and blame their own - dalits, these groups take great pain to include every possible european group into their fold, and welcome them.

It is impossible to find the level of intelligent discussion these people engage in, in a Hindutva community.

Ofcourse, the guy speaking here is rather timid. for more, pls subscribe to majorityrights.org and participate in those discussions.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 4Vikram said:

Didn't read the whole article man, Americans ki undi adi idi anav kada ani adigina anthe 

It could be for white Americans ani undi kada so ala ana... May be kavochu nuvu anadi okati nenu Inkoti ardam cheskuna I guess @3$%