How can girls

Devadas

7 hours ago, Devadas said:

Not all girls but most of the girls can forget their lover so quickly or being in love can sleep with other guy. I didnt see not lot of guys do that but i saw lot of girls who r in love do that or who broke up recently will have their backup ready.ventane inkokadu dorukuthadu vaditho assal emi jaraganattu past lo ready aypotharu. 

Girls unte db lo kshaminchandi but nenu chusina cases chepthunna.Please na lanti innocent abayilatho adukokandi.ammayi usurey kadu abbai usuru kuda untadi meeku life lo edo oka stage lo thagulthadi

Girls mature quickly... nuv inka peddamanishi kaledu anukunta .. just wait for few more yrs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• samaja_varagamana

• 1Nenokkadine

• Devadas

• fake_Bezawada

Top Posters In This Topic

56 minutes ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Babu Devadasu, Jeevitham lo okati gurthupettuko "Prapancham lo ninnu nisvardhanga antey 'UN CONDITIONAL' ga love chesay aadadhi 'WOMAN' Mee Amma 'MOTHER' okathey  Migitha antha Fake, Trash, Bullshit ...."

Ba seppinav ba

1 hour ago, fake_Bezawada said:

Adi fact ae but don't get frustrated just wish them to be happy with their lives and move away 

Nee life ni chusuko nuvvu 

agreed, a very good piece of advice :)

1 hour ago, Bathai_Babji said:

Babu Devadasu, Jeevitham lo okati gurthupettuko "Prapancham lo ninnu nisvardhanga antey 'UN CONDITIONAL' ga love chesay aadadhi 'WOMAN' Mee Amma 'MOTHER' okathey  Migitha antha Fake, Trash, Bullshit ...."

Adey jarigindi kada naku

28 minutes ago, innovative said:

i wish you all the best. Forget the past and move forwards.

all the best chepthe ataniki saripodu 

asalu girls ala endhuku vuntaru anedi 

as a girl neeku telisindhi chepthe he will get some better answer

3 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Girls are practical, cunning and mature so they adapt based on situation whereas boys think from below the knees right from satya yuga to kaliyuga.

Hmm sounds legit

6 minutes ago, Moon_Walker said:

Girls are practical, cunning and mature so they adapt based on situation whereas boys think from below the knees right from satya yuga to kaliyuga.

1000% agreed

54 minutes ago, innovative said:

I like that you opened the statement with 'not all girls' :)

53 minutes ago, innovative said:

i wish you all the best. Forget the past and move forwards.

Ty i started that way bcoz i have my sister and lot of good frnds in girls

Naa own story cheptha vinandi

India lo B.Tech lo unappudu oka ammayini ghaadanga premicha. Tanu kuuda love accept chesindhi. Pelli daaka vellindhi but valla intlo full opposition. I asked her to elope with me. Maa intlo daaniki kuuda support chesaru. I had good job and everything. But she wanted a marriage with her parents blessings. Finally oka NRI gaadini pelli chesukundhi. Pelli settle ayyaka kuuda naatho "Nuvvu lekunda brathaka lenu.  I will take revenge on my parents. I will stop talking to them or even go their house after marriage. Naku vere pelli ayina kuuda eppatiki nuvve naa husband. I will never forget you etc etc..." ani full ga emotional dialogues, messages pettedhi. I used to feel really sad and give her emotional support. We use to share email passwords but she changed after engagement. But I somehow cracked it and then I saw her other side. Itu naatho intha emotional ga messages peduthu akkada tana fiancée tho "I'm lucky to get you. You filled my life with colors. You are my first love etc etc " ani. Adhi kuuda within 2 weeks of their meeting.

Konni saarlu oka window lo naatho, pakka window lo tana fiancée tho chat chesedhi mahatalli. Adhi telisaka I completely cut off and thanked my luck that ilanti kantri daani thoni naa pelli kaaledhu ani. Later US vachaka nenu job lo settle ayyaka malli ping chesindhi. "How are you? Gurthunnaana. Mana memories eppudu marchipoledhu etc etc ani" Dandam petti sorry cheppi avoid chesa.