Anti immigration yedava attorney general ayyindu

bhaigan

19 minutes ago, stockdazzler said:

as far as i know  attorney general position has almost nothing to do immigration stuff,  its more of judicial department

In most common law jurisdictions, the attorney general or attorney-general (pluralized as attorneys general or attorneys-general, as "general" is a postpositive adjective) is the main legal advisor to the government, and in some jurisdictions they may also have executive responsibility for law enforcement, prosecutions or even responsibility for legal affairs generally. In practice, the extent to which the attorney-general personally provides legal advice to the government varies between jurisdictions, and even between individual office-holders within the same jurisdiction, often depending on the level and nature of the office-holder's prior legal experience.

from his immigration plan pdf:

If asked for one’s position on “immigration reform” one could reply: I am opposed to any immigration policy which makes it harder for the unemployed to find jobs and easier for employers to keep pay low. If by “immigration reform,” you mean helping the unemployed return to the workforce, limiting work visas so wages can rise, and establishing firm control over entry and exit in the United States, then I am for it. Which do you mean?

all hands point to higher pays. already ikkada unna vallaki GC's icchi. kottha visa's limit chesi pay rate penchandie . employers scaming everyone doesn't matter if it is google, fb or small it consultancy

1 hour ago, stockdazzler said:

from his immigration plan pdf:

If asked for one’s position on “immigration reform” one could reply: I am opposed to any immigration policy which makes it harder for the unemployed to find jobs and easier for employers to keep pay low. If by “immigration reform,” you mean helping the unemployed return to the workforce, limiting work visas so wages can rise, and establishing firm control over entry and exit in the United States, then I am for it. Which do you mean?

all hands point to higher pays. already ikkada unna vallaki GC's icchi. kottha visa's limit chesi pay rate penchandie . employers scaming everyone doesn't matter if it is google, fb or small it consultancy

Eggjactly

1 hour ago, bhaigan said:

In most common law jurisdictions, the attorney general or attorney-general (pluralized as attorneys general or attorneys-general, as "general" is a postpositive adjective) is the main legal advisor to the government, and in some jurisdictions they may also have executive responsibility for law enforcement, prosecutions or even responsibility for legal affairs generally. In practice, the extent to which the attorney-general personally provides legal advice to the government varies between jurisdictions, and even between individual office-holders within the same jurisdiction, often depending on the level and nature of the office-holder's prior legal experience.

attorney general em involved kadu official ga.. 

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

em bro..today you ate so many eggs? full eggjactly using@3$%

deeni meeda oka gif undedi....I am missing that gif.....allu arjun gif

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

But he is legal advisor to government

not in everything.. emanna executive actions lantivi theesukuntunte he will advice govt

prathi daniki attorney general daggaraki vellaru

Just now, mettastar said:

not in everything.. emanna executive actions lantivi theesukuntunte he will advice govt

prathi daniki attorney general daggaraki vellaru

ok hope so bhayya....I am not threatening