Something about the new EAD rule

tennisluvr

7 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

undi babu undi but chala mandiki PD revoke ayyak porting allow cheyyaledu i know many cases who got FTE and were not able to Port. cuz that was gray area.

To the point the rule is toothless no benefit .. only benefit is 60 day grace period and PD is always valid and portable.

Thank you bhayya.  gallery_24383_13_789255.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• tennisluvr

• jbourne

• Bhai

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jan 18 2017 nundi e rule effect lo untundi kadha.appati nundi 6months undala employer daggara  so that employer cannot revoke I140?nadi currently I140 approve ayi 1 year avutundi.so nenu still 6months wait cheyala from Jan 18 2017 or I can change employer immediately once the rule is effective and still use the rule?

11 minutes ago, infoseeker786 said:

Jan 18 2017 nundi e rule effect lo untundi kadha.appati nundi 6months undala employer daggara  so that employer cannot revoke I140?nadi currently I140 approve ayi 1 year avutundi.so nenu still 6months wait cheyala from Jan 18 2017 or I can change employer immediately once the rule is effective and still use the rule?

You don't have to wait 6 months from Jan 18 2017. 

3 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

Kotha labor or 140 file chestey patadi potundi.. only PD will be imported.. lemme know if you differ

Not automatically. Your approved 140 from a previous employer will still be approved status but you can file a new 140 with your current employer if you change jobs...you can have more than 1 approved 140 from different employers...remember employment based GC is always given for a future position not for current position...think about very old days when you needed to have a GC already to come work in the states