Debate on dowry

Erripappa

dowry iddari benefit kosam when other side can afford it teesukunte tappuledu...but force cheyakudadu....and they shouldnt sell their lands to give dowry ..they should afford it 

un edcuated vallu dowry tisukunte, i understand

but , educated people, anta chaduvu chadivi kuda katnam tisuknte , it is like they learned nothing 

while getting married, the girl should be happy to get married to u and she should not be sad thinking about all dowry stuff her parents has to go through

but , educated people, anta chaduvu chadivi kuda katnam tisuknte , it is like they learned nothing 

while getting married, the girl should be happy to get married to u and she should not be sad thinking about all dowry stuff her parents has to go through

7 hours ago, nitin1230 said:

You nityananda ? 

7 hours ago, nitin1230 said:

bl@st

9 hours ago, NinduChandurudu said:

dowry iddari benefit kosam when other side can afford it teesukunte tappuledu...but force cheyakudadu....and they shouldnt sell their lands to give dowry ..they should afford it 

They shd hav lot of black antava 😂