India lo software firm

yomama

Start cheyali ante how much are we looking at? what are the expenses? Oka spreadsheet model unte share cheyandi. Scalability and other graphs unte inka better. I know Buddy and some people are already ceos here, so oka software firm open cheyali ante india lo starting from office space,infrastructure,computers and hiring. 

US model vs India Model kavali. 

Can start a firm here too, but thats next goal. 

industry type: Apps(IOS/TVOS/MACOS/Android-games,Virtual Reality,Entertainment,enterprise), IOTs(diverse industries).

2 minutes ago, Bhai said:

Gidhi follow ayipo 

Nen Islam, Prophet gurinchi matladta ani you have been poking around. There is nothing wrong in talking about reality. Muslims majority ayina ye nation lo janalaki freedoms levu, poor millions of indian workers cant even carry shri ram's picture around in saudi arabia. But in india, we allow everyone to follow their religion, secular libtards can try to bend the truth for their nefarious reasons. If you are muslim, you are free to follow whatever you please to. But dont spread lies that prophet is a peace messenger when he had ayeshas virgin blood on his Cuck all along. No i cant even comprehend how a grown ass old male, a pedophile was allowed by a whole goddamned religion to rape a child. 

A child at 9 years age, you what i want for her? i want her to run around freely, learn from nature, have fun, be able to express her thoughts, learn to bike and all the good stuff, not being groped by a grown ass man in the name of religion!! This is just a small dose of evil islamic teachings. 

so stop poking around, if you are a muslim, i dont have hate for you in my heart but sure do hate those donkey teachings to the core and pledge to enlighten everyone around me of the root evil(PS: Am not religious)

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, yomama said:

Start cheyali ante how much are we looking at? what are the expenses? Oka spreadsheet model unte share cheyandi. Scalability and other graphs unte inka better. I know Buddy and some people are already ceos here, so oka software firm open cheyali ante india lo starting from office space,infrastructure,computers and hiring. 

US model vs India Model kavali. 

Can start a firm here too, but thats next goal. 

industry type: Apps(IOS/TVOS/MACOS/Android-games,Virtual Reality,Entertainment,enterprise), IOTs(diverse industries).

sure aa ra? inko 2-3yrs aagi burra slight ga penchukovachu ga first?

ceo avvataaniki peddaga burra akkarledhu anuko, but still needhi mari worst ga undhi ga.

• Upvote 1

Nen Islam, Prophet gurinchi matladta ani you have been poking around. There is nothing wrong in talking about reality. Muslims majority ayina ye nation lo janalaki freedoms levu, poor millions of indian workers cant even carry shri ram's picture around in saudi arabia. But in india, we allow everyone to follow their religion, secular libtards can try to bend the truth for their nefarious reasons. If you are muslim, you are free to follow whatever you please to. But dont spread lies that prophet is a peace messenger when he had ayeshas virgin blood on his Cuck all along. No i cant even comprehend how a grown ass old male, a pedophile was allowed by a whole goddamned religion to rape a child. 

A child at 9 years age, you what i want for her? i want her to run around freely, learn from nature, have fun, be able to express her thoughts, learn to bike and all the good stuff, not being groped by a grown ass man in the name of religion!! This is just a small dose of evil islamic teachings. 

so stop poking around, if you are a muslim, i dont have hate for you in my heart but sure do hate those donkey teachings to the core and pledge to enlighten everyone around me of the root evil(PS: Am not religious)

blah blah.. asalu sambandamey lekunda vaaguthunnav ga.

repu board meeting lo kooda, ilaaney matter lekunda chethha vaaguthu untaava?

hint: just because someone isn't religious, doesn't mean they automatically become decent or rational.

for being decent, you actually need to be empathetic to other people's needs. You clearly cannot do that.

for being rational, this is much more difficult. You should stop reading RSS shaka material as the first step.

good luck. stop calling yourself irreligious and give irreligious people a bad name. 

3 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Aaa list yeee vunteee veyyandi baaa koncham, maa friend gadu koda tega try chesthunnaduu evadu help xheytlaa papam

evadi list vaadey cheskovaali. list kooda cheskoleni vaadu business em chesthaadu. lite teeskomanu.

mari antha lazy ga, clueless ga business start chesthey kastam.

14 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

sure aa ra? inko 2-3yrs aagi burra slight ga penchukovachu ga first?

ceo avvataaniki peddaga burra akkarledhu anuko, but still needhi mari worst ga undhi ga.

damn

Topic endi ee post endi   @yomama kaka?

11 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Aaa list yeee vunteee veyyandi baaa koncham, maa friend gadu koda tega try chesthunnaduu evadu help xheytlaa papam

Evaraa friend number pm cheyy nen matladutha