India lo software firm

yomama

4 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

Buddy : India lo work from home workout avvuda? hiring with out a physical office at least for first two years

what is your target market?

how do you market your product or business ?

taxes  ela work out avuthayie?   central? state ?

Im on mobile now , I'll tell u in a little bit after I get to my lappy

4 minutes ago, busstand_bathku said:

No man, simple programming is easy. But when you are writing in corporate world scalability/performance/organised ani chala chala factors chuskoni rayali. This makes life little bit tougher. Also no matter what, any program should never crash. Need to handle all error cases, corruption and many more.

true.. programming is easy.

nu chepey points anni ideal disciplined programmer kindaki vasthay

15 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

Buddy : India lo work from home workout avvuda? hiring with out a physical office at least for first two years

what is your target market?

how do you market your product or business ?

taxes  ela work out avuthayie?   central? state ?

yeah I know a guy who has a namesake office but almost all of his Devs work from home , Basically freelancers ni payroll paina pettukuni the're bidding for projects , I'm pretty sure u can do that without even having a physical office space .... but office space okati SEZ lo unte there's a huge tax incentive that u can take advantage of ...

target market has been Unity projects since day1 , we have a support project from a company in singapore that pays towards our running costs , any other work that we do is straight up profit ... Also we're diversifying into a very niche market starting next month , we got it through a reference and the prospects look great at this point , should see how that goes...

We dont have a specific product but mainly projects ochedi word of mouth , the singapore based client that i told u abt earlier helps us in getting these gigs , apart from that we bid for projects in freelancer.com by showing our portfolio , also , we have friends who refer us if any of the people in their friends circle are looking to get an app developed ... also , we initially used to give a finders fees of 10-15% of the project value for any1 that gets us a project... this helped us a lot in getting projects during our initial phases..

our CA takes care of the taxes , various slabs untay depending on the income , any experienced CA will be able to take care of this u dont really have to worry abt it .... but SEZ lo pedithe u dont have to pay taxes on any money that u get from out of country , india vachina daanipaina u'll have to pay the taxes 

On 11/20/2016 at 6:01 PM, BUDDY said:

If u can list out all the things that u need to know I can help you with this , pls list it point by point so it'll be a little easier for me answer

I will let you know when i am closer to start a firm buddy. 

11 hours ago, dewarist said:

I'm not sure about the costs related to Office Space or hiring but if you would want to use cloud for your infrastructure needs, AWS and Microsoft have programs to help startups.

https://bizspark.microsoft.com/

https://aws.amazon.com/activate/

True amazon aws is a great service, cloudkit,firebase kuda unay instant updates and firebase claims to handle million users. 

2 hours ago, BUDDY said:

yeah I know a guy who has a namesake office but almost all of his Devs work from home , Basically freelancers ni payroll paina pettukuni the're bidding for projects , I'm pretty sure u can do that without even having a physical office space .... but office space okati SEZ lo unte there's a huge tax incentive that u can take advantage of ...

target market has been Unity projects since day1 , we have a support project from a company in singapore that pays towards our running costs , any other work that we do is straight up profit ... Also we're diversifying into a very niche market starting next month , we got it through a reference and the prospects look great at this point , should see how that goes...

We dont have a specific product but mainly projects ochedi word of mouth , the singapore based client that i told u abt earlier helps us in getting these gigs , apart from that we bid for projects in freelancer.com by showing our portfolio , also , we have friends who refer us if any of the people in their friends circle are looking to get an app developed ... also , we initially used to give a finders fees of 10-15% of the project value for any1 that gets us a project... this helped us a lot in getting project during our initial phases..

our CA takes care of the taxes , various slabs untay depending on the income , any experienced CA will be able to take care of this u dont really have to worry abt it .... but SEZ lo pedithe u dont have to pay taxes on any money that u get from out of country , india vachina daanipaina u'll have to pay the taxes 

*=:

3 hours ago, BUDDY said:

We dont have a specific product but mainly projects ochedi word of mouth , the singapore based client that i told u abt earlier helps us in getting these gigs , apart from that we bid for projects in freelancer.com by showing our portfolio , also , we have friends who refer us if any of the people in their friends circle are looking to get an app developed ... also , we initially used to give a finders fees of 10-15% of the project value for any1 that gets us a project... this helped us a lot in getting project during our initial phases..

gp..

12 hours ago, BUDDY said:

We dont have a specific product but mainly projects ochedi word of mouth , the singapore based client that i told u abt earlier helps us in getting these gigs , apart from that we bid for projects in freelancer.com by showing our portfolio , also , we have friends who refer us if any of the people in their friends circle are looking to get an app developed ... also , we initially used to give a finders fees of 10-15% of the project value for any1 that gets us a project... this helped us a lot in getting projects during our initial phases..

Thankyou!!! 

nenu koda enterprise app development (not games) company start cheddam anukuntunna.  intial ga minimum capital entha kavali for starting a company (CPA/ registration/SEZ office) , oka 2 to 3 developers , 2 to 3 marketing(support) people ki?

meku emyna website undha? I will refer anyone looking for mobile games.

unity c# use chestunnara?

5 hours ago, stockdazzler said:

Thankyou!!! 

nenu koda enterprise app development (not games) company start cheddam anukuntunna.  intial ga minimum capital entha kavali for starting a company (CPA/ registration/SEZ office) , oka 2 to 3 developers , 2 to 3 marketing(support) people ki?

meku emyna website undha? I will refer anyone looking for mobile games.

unity c# use chestunnara?

usually LLC kinda register chesi operate chestham , registration ki ekkuva avvadu , oka 15-20k avthadi emo , there are companies like vakilsearch.com that take of this procedure if you dont have a CA readily available , they offer pretty competitive prices ..

office ante depends on what ull be getting , usually Sq.ft ki 35-40rs avthadi to rent a space..... , or else u can rent a shared office space per desk basis , each desk ki ard 4.5-5k avthadi that includes everything like power,internet and maintenance ( checkout rentadesk.in to get an idea abt it )

total capital entha kaavali ante , oka 6 months ki  calculate ur total operating costs and that'll be ur capital , initial ga clients raavatam kastam kabatti u should be able to run the company for atleast 6 months without having to rely on projects .... apart from this each each computer will cost u abt 50k , or else u can rent them for abt 1300-1500rs/month