Modi 2nd term, 3rd term.. etc

lazybugger

1 minute ago, SonaParv_522 said:

India Divide ayithe sure ga reservations teesestaru. Do you still want India to divide?

TamilNadu lo mem em cheskovaalo cheskovachu. migatha vaallu, vaalla ishtamochina social experiments cheskovachu. win-win.

52 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

gelavaali ani korukuntunna. sure ga india ni split chesey capacity undhi manodi lo.

just want a deep recession, and plenty of jobless people on the street, beating Modi with chappals.

go Modi!!! 

your statements are self contradictory. its ok...... it happens.....

20 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

TamilNadu lo mem em cheskovaalo cheskovachu. migatha vaallu, vaalla ishtamochina social experiments cheskovachu. win-win.

dont worry you will be young enough to see bjp come to power in tamil nadu

27 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Glad to see confident Moditards. 3rd term em kharma, 4th term kooda gelavani. I'll still be young enough to watch India split and enjoy it. I have plenty of time and patience.

Monna TN elections...Dalit lion....Thol thirumavalvan party ke enni seats vachaay??....kikikiki...Dalit politics my foot.....ala dream land lo bratakadame 

2 minutes ago, batman said:

dont worry you will be young enough to see bjp come to power in tamil nadu

That is my biggest fear. It may actually happen. how to stop it, nobody has a clue. everybody is taking them light.

BJP wont come to power directly in TN, but they may come through coalition with tamil chauvinist/casteist parties. There have been a couple that sprung up in a big way recently.

• Upvote 1

Just now, lazybugger said:

That is my biggest fear. It may actually happen. how to stop it, nobody has a clue. everybody is taking them light.

BJP wont come to power directly in TN, but they may come through coalition with tamil chauvinist/casteist parties. There have been a couple that sprung up in a big way recently.

dont worry it wont happen in ur lifetime

until then 

Look Human idgaf lookhuman i dont give a fuck look at all the fucks i give

Just now, maverick23 said:

Monna TN elections...Dalit lion....Thol thirumavalvan party ke enni seats vachaay??....kikikiki...Dalit politics my foot.....ala dream land lo bratakadame 

adhey chepthunna ga, we went Modi as PM for 20-30 yrs. 

• Upvote 1