Chee dheenemma jeevitham

ParmQ

I think now govt should allow 500 and 1000 one way into most of the daily cash dependent business, people ki full awareness vachindhi eppudu so they will be careful from here on wards any way. but atleast current crash crunch ki allow cheiyali, already i think today govt announced relief for farmers to buy seeds with old cash, alaga private hospitals etc ki extend cheiyali. Koncham black money eitha convert avuthundhi adhi nijam, but that fine considering difficulties of cr's of people.

at the end, Dec 31st taravtha 500 and 1000's invalid anyway, ellopu convert aina black money valla govt ki kuda labam and that white amount will be in use from now onwards.

Just now, krishna0125 said:

I think now govt should allow 500 and 1000 one way into most of the daily cash dependent business, people ki full awareness vachindhi eppudu so they will be careful from here on wards any way. but atleast current crash crunch ki allow cheiyali, already i think today govt announced relief for farmers to buy seeds with old cash, alaga private hospitals etc ki extend cheiyali. Koncham black money eitha convert avuthundhi adhi nijam, but that fine considering difficulties of cr's of people.

at the end, Dec 31st taravtha 500 and 1000's invalid anyway, ellopu convert aina black money valla govt ki kuda labam and that white amount will be in use from now onwards.

accepting money from farmers 50 50 benifit to farmers too...ee blackmoney vallu vellaki dabbulu istaru...

9 minutes ago, argadorn said:

accepting money from farmers 50 50 benifit to farmers too...ee blackmoney vallu vellaki dabbulu istaru...

ivvani prasthutaniki. govt, farmers ni full ga bayapetti cheppalai meru fraud chesarani telistha furture lo no subsidies for you, jail etc ani.. of course govt cant track every farmer. so 50% farmer help cheiyaru endhuku risk ani and migatha 50% help chesina kontha black to white avuthundhi. but present ga stall ayina Indian economy mellga start avutundhi prathuthaniki. alaga kadhu ani kurchunta next unemployemt etc etc anni vastai. I am saying they should allow 500 and 1000 notes atleast in limites amount to cash carrying business, they can set some rule like they will allow monthly limit taking last 1 year turn over of that business etc ani.. so business kuda donga incvoice lu rayakunda untaru and business will start again