working from 3 years

spider_reddy

7 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

yeah bro... ppl thought accumulating Black money in India is easy. not anymore though... most of them don't even go back to India and its very difficult to get that money back to US once it goes to India. few of my seniors did the same mistake built about 2 houses and bought some properties for crores in India now the want to get some money back to India .. they r facing difficulties.

@TheBrahmabull complete india vellipoye uddeshyam unte its better to accumulate in India or else it better to support family and try to have better life here...

adedo padyam laga.. cheemalu pettina puttalu pamula kiravaina yatlu annattu avutundi chala mandi NRIs life.. and all the relations r not the same beore and after seeing money..

majority telugu vuncles plan is to go back to india..anduke they invest in businesses or buy properties/apt/houses...but eventually at some point might be bcoz of kids/wife they will dropout and settle in us...in this case they have no idea that they are going to settle in us...anywways some ppl succeed in going back to india and spend precious time with their families ..nothing is greater than family love..parents idisipetti ikkada undatam not many ppl will like

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• spider_reddy

• kiraak_poradu

• BommaliNinnodhala

9 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

majority telugu vuncles plan is to go back to india..anduke they invest in businesses or buy properties/apt/houses...but eventually at some point might be bcoz of kids/wife they will dropout and settle in us...in this case they have no idea that they are going to settle in us...anywways some ppl succeed in going back to india and spend precious time with their families ..nothing is greater than family love..parents idisipetti ikkada undatam not many ppl will like

I prefer bringing parents here and giving them quality life.. man..

not all r same.. it depends on how their relationship with other family members and relatives is.. mine is not that great.. so I prefer US .. planning on brining parents here .. ofcourse they r already here half yr every year.. permanent ga teeskoche plans lo unna..

2 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

I prefer bringing parents here and giving them quality life.. man..

everyone knows the truth that bringing them here is like putting them in jail...chaala mandini chusaa they can't even stay for 1month vacation..especially dad's or father-in-law's

3 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

everyone knows the truth that bringing them here is like putting them in jail...chaala mandini chusaa they can't even stay for 1month vacation..especially dad's or father-in-law's

atleast not for me.. I have an empire here man.. they will enjoy to the core.. they already did.. I know they will love here..

Brahmotsavam movie kanna ekkuva gatherings and partying cheskuntam mem andaram maa neighborhood lo.. almost every week.. Thursday night to Saturday night

Just now, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

atleast not for me.. I have an empire here man.. they will enjoy to the core.. they already did.. I know they will love here..

ok cool...enjoyyy

4 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

ok cool...enjoyyy

@BommaliNinnodhala

thnx bro U too..

mana vallu chala mandi families ni baby deliveries ki house warming appudu panulaki pilipistharu andukey they will be bored.. moreover vallu vachina veellu week motham work and evening intlo rice curry tho adey enjoyment anukuntey families bore feel avuthay man..

we should show them the other side of life.. show them how to live to the fullest (parents already motham life manakosam chala compromise ayyaru.. so malli manam aa compromising life chupettoddu vomerica lo kuda) maximum andaru ide chestaru..

pratheedi intha expensive antha expensive ani parents ki chirak ochestadi.. they feel very dependent and they want to go back to their home where they can be very independent..

tappuluntey dictionary chusko.... asalu arthamey ledanukuntey @Khan_Dada_ gadi masala stories saduvko..

@3$%@3$%

17 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@BommaliNinnodhala

thnx bro U too..

mana vallu chala mandi families ni baby deliveries ki house warming appudu panulaki pilipistharu andukey they will be bored.. moreover vallu vachina veellu week motham work and evening intlo rice curry tho adey enjoyment anukuntey families bore feel avuthay man..

we should show them the other side of life.. show them how to live to the fullest (parents already motham life manakosam chala compromise ayyaru.. so malli manam aa compromising life chupettoddu vomerica lo kuda) maximum andaru ide chestaru..

pratheedi intha expensive antha expensive ani parents ki chirak ochestadi.. they feel very dependent and they want to go back to their home where they can be very independent..

tappuluntey dictionary chusko.... asalu arthamey ledanukuntey @Khan_Dada_ gadi masala stories saduvko..

@3$%@3$%

i know most of them do like that, not me..marriage ina 1year ke, i planned a 3months vacation trip for them, every weekend covered all important places NY Vegas AZ CA CHicago Niagara and all different food cusines...2-3 times during weekdays bayataki velladam like community parks/diierent shops even though they get bored during weekdays when we go to work...

again you have made wise-decisions and smart thinking....not everyone's situation will be like yours...job location kaani ..housing community kaani..these all makes difference...

4 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@BommaliNinnodhala

thnx bro U too..

@3$%@3$%

bl@st

16 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@BommaliNinnodhala

thnx bro U too..

@3$%@3$%

baga cheppav. But its in our DNA. em chestham. Every one think to do this when we read post like this somewhere in internet, in reality we do opposite.

14 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

i know most of them do like that, not me..marriage ina 1year ke i planned a 3months trip for them, every weekend covered all important places NY Vegas AZ CA CHicago Niagara...even though they get bored during weekdays when we go to work

I understand man..

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

I understand man..

15 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

i know most of them do like that, not me..marriage ina 1year ke, i planned a 3months vacation trip for them, every weekend covered all important places NY Vegas AZ CA CHicago Niagara and all different food cusines...2-3 times during weekdays bayataki velladam like community parks/diierent shops even though they get bored during weekdays when we go to work...

again you have made wise-decisions and smart thinking....not everyone's situation will be like yours...job location kaani ..housing community kaani..these all makes difference...

3 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

baga cheppav. But its in our DNA. em chestham. Every one think to do this when we read post like this somewhere in internet, in reality we do opposite.

hope not all.. atleast few will do best.. but ee job market and situations valla ilaa avutundi andariki anthe..

6 minutes ago, BommaliNinnodhala said:

u did good job man.. atleast u tried...but most of the ppl get stuck with the job visa situations and they panic a lot and show it in relations.. which is not good..

1 hour ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i guess its kind of cycle.. I know people who sold theirs in 2006 when it was all time high. 400K vi 1 mil ki ammi 10ngi , india lo konnaru. Andaru okela vundaru kada. that was my point.

1 hour ago, TheBrahmabull said:

i guess its kind of cycle.. I know people who sold theirs in 2006 when it was all time high. 400K vi 1 mil ki ammi 10ngi , india lo konnaru. Andaru okela vundaru kada. that was my point.

iddaru correct ye ...both scenarios jarigayi