working from 3 years

spider_reddy

2 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

u did good job man.. but most of the ppl get stuck with the job visa situations and they panic a lot and show it in relations.. which is not good..

family comes first to me, i think abt money but not at the cost of compromising enjoyment and time with family...my visa situation was pretty rough too..had to do 2nd masters after engagement....employer topi 11k...newly married...no cpt.....parents tickets to us confirmed ...alaa chaala unay...its the way how u handle the situation with less comprimises...anyways good conversations....

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• spider_reddy

• kiraak_poradu

• BommaliNinnodhala

38 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

atleast not for me.. I have an empire here man.. they will enjoy to the core.. they already did.. I know they will love here..

Brahmotsavam movie kanna ekkuva gatherings and partying cheskuntam mem andaram maa neighborhood lo.. almost every week.. Thursday night to Saturday night

em nayanaaaa  aaa gatherings uncles aunties edhava OA's ela bharisthunnavuu babu..neeku emaina sangam laantindhi undhaa enti... great nuvuuu....

h1b paina vachaa US ki just asking... clarity kosam...no offense...

1 hour ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

yeah bro... ppl thought accumulating Black money in India is easy. not anymore though... most of them don't even go back to India and its very difficult to get that money back to US once it goes to India. few of my seniors did the same mistake built about 2 houses and bought some properties for crores in India now the want to get some money back to India .. they r facing difficulties.

@TheBrahmabull complete india vellipoye uddeshyam unte its better to accumulate in India or else it better to support family and try to have better life here...

adedo padyam laga.. cheemalu pettina puttalu pamula kiravaina yatlu annattu avutundi chala mandi NRIs life.. and all the relations r not the same beore and after seeing money..

Yes This was Very accurate

On ‎11‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 7:31 AM, spider_reddy said:

ee roju tho ee IT industry ki enter ayi 3 years avtundi sent 90L to 1Cr to India . andaru antha antha pamputunaro ikkada veyochuga for some clariffication....???

m8YD3waBSPCsYzvwLDcj_donald%20trump%20el

1 hour ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

em nayanaaaa  aaa gatherings uncles aunties edhava OA's ela bharisthunnavuu babu..neeku emaina sangam laantindhi undhaa enti... great nuvuuu....

h1b paina vachaa US ki just asking... clarity kosam...no offense...

thokkalo seep aunties vuncles kadu @Kalam_Youtheman .. we all neighbors /friends with same camaraderie s ..youth.. recently married and all doing businesses without worrying about visa and jobs.. we all got EADs recently..too.. Fortune favors the brave type situation maa andaridi..

MS chesina man.. already paina posts lo cheppa kada..  MS ki ochina.. University of Southern California.. GA ochindi.. during MS fees paid joined college type.. also parttime gas stations lo chesa.. which helped me to get my own 2 gas stations in southern cali area.. also a motel recently acquired..in san diego..  

1 minute ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

thokkalo seep aunties vuncles kadu @Kalam_Youtheman .. we all neighbors /friends with same camaraderie s ..

MS chesina man.. already paina posts lo cheppa kada..  MS ki ochina.. University of Southern California.. GA ochindi.. during MS fees paid joined college type.. also parttime gas stations lo chesa.. which helped me to get my own 2 gas stations in southern cali area.. also a motel recently acquired..in san diego..  

uko uko uko

Just now, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

@kiraak_poradu kaka.. etlunnavey? ee Madhya sappudu ledu..

weekend mekapichal fry cheskoni whiskey taginava leda.?

manchigunna..... ma manager gadu na pichal fry chesthundu.... meka pichal okate thakkuva ippudu