how are you sending money friends?

spider_reddy

8 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

edsinattu undi nee telivi...15K dollars ayithe adi after tax amount that means it is white money not black..enthaina pampinchuko em kaadu

amo vayya my relative uncle just sold property before this demonalization i think he may have black money since this sale is done before october. this is the only tension.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spider_reddy

• KathiRamdaas

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

• vravi22

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

want to send 15k to India heard that there deposits over 2.5L will get IT audit..

my options to send are 

1) i am giving 15k to desi uncle and desi uncle gives check in india sent 40K in this year like that.

2) can I use xoom, ria etc???

raaja this is called hawala. you wil get taxed fornthat amount. if you use xoom or ria you wont because of no double taxation policy between india and us 

if you uncles money is not black money but i higly doubt this now because no one can take more than 24k 

13 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

edsinattu undi nee telivi...15K dollars ayithe adi after tax amount that means it is white money not black..enthaina pampinchuko em kaadu

3 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

amo vayya my relative uncle just sold property before this demonalization i think he may have black money since this sale is done before october. this is the only tension.

Enduku bro tension,There is no rule for farmers who sells land and having the money they can deposit in bank accounts with minimum Taxes

38 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

15K USD 

ill deposit money in his USA account and my uncles father will deposit in my account in India.

mee uncle neku teliyakunda sammaga dinchutunnadau. He will be safe as 15k you send is full white and no questions asked.

you dad has to explain all this to IT department. or nuvvu commision tesukuni chesthunnava?

15 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

mee uncle neku teliyakunda sammaga dinchutunnadau. He will be safe as 15k you send is full white and no questions asked.

you dad has to explain all this to IT department. or nuvvu commision tesukuni chesthunnava?

uncle he's giving check not cash just confirmed so i think i will be safe...

40 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

em kaadu xoom tho pampinchu IT adigithe nuvvu pampinav ani chepte em anaru...India needs money from NRI's to help contribute to the economy so emi anaru

3 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

uncle he's giving check not cash just confirmed so i think i will be safe...

still not safe. your dad has to pay him back after some time with check and can show in IT that he borrowed and returned the money.  or else it will be income for your dad and asked to pay tax unless your dad show losses some where else.

2 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

em kaadu xoom tho pampinchu IT adigithe nuvvu pampinav ani chepte em anaru...India needs money from NRI's to help contribute to the economy so emi anaru

relative's father is giving cheque is it ok to deposit cheque ?? the relative living in USA needs $ because he's buying home..

2 minutes ago, spider_reddy said:

relative's father is giving cheque is it ok to deposit cheque ?? the relative living in USA needs $ because he's buying home..

vaddu dont take.....goranga irrukuntav...adi white money ani etla telustadi vayya IT ki emani soopistav aa money ekkadinunchi vachindi ante? atla cheste nuvvu already taxed amount ki malli tax kadtav with penalty @3$% 

6 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

still not safe. your dad has to pay him back after some time with check and can show in IT that he borrowed and returned the money.  or else it will be income for your dad and asked to pay tax unless your dad show losses some where else.

aithe wait chesta 1 month jan lo checque deposit cheyamanta saripodi..

3 minutes ago, KathiRamdaas said:

vaddu dont take.....goranga irrukuntav...adi white money ani etla telustadi vayya IT ki emani soopistav aa money ekkadinunchi vachindi ante? atla cheste nuvvu already taxed amount ki malli tax kadtav with penalty @3$% 

will wait till january...

8 minutes ago, Dimpy123 said:

ikkada visireste India lo home lo untai man.... nenu alane chestunna everytime.....

Cool 😎 

Ante nenu FedEx chesi dabbulu bokka pettukunnana ilage chesta next time nunchi thanks Rey