Calling Bodi A$$ lickers.... denki emi answer chestaru

solman

23 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

Of course man... Important people of my family served in the military . We did our part. It's time for your family to do something for the country .

#Ditto maagavelee 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• solman

• jbourne

• BUDDY

• mekapichal_mnthmkora

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all so sad for the incident..RIP kid....#$1

Aathcare myan makthelvadhu...other party or leaders ass lickers will say its Modi who is responsible even if they r unable to go for shyt coz of consticipation...on top they have a very humble questioning to u asking if this will happen to your family then u do the same...bytch plzz!! give me some break myan! when the other govt was striking u with some shyt u liked it and licked it but now u keep blabbering shyt which shows heights of ur hypocrisy!! if u can't wait for a change and want to make statements out of air then keep on!

.thankyou

corruption is in the system......its like a beehive full of bees. You want to clean it, you have to take the bee stings: take the stings, bear the pain, clean the hive, and make sure the hive does not go back to how it was.......

9 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

corruption is in the system......its like a beehive full of bees. You want to clean it, you have to take the bee stings: take the stings, bear the pain, clean the hive, and make sure the hive does not go back to how it was.......

I like honey man , but i don't want to get stung by a bee trying to get it , I'll just pay someone else to get it for me @3$% 

3 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

I like honey man , but i don't want to get stung by a bee trying to get , I'll just pay someone else to get it for me @3$% 

hehe...@3$%@3$%..thats the thing man, out of the 1.25 billion INDIANS most of them dont want to do things themselves......and most of the remaining are "Army Personnel".

2 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

hehe...@3$%@3$%..thats the thing man, out of the 1.25 billion INDIANS most of them dont want to do things themselves......and most of the remaining are "Army Personnel".

and there are also #Humanitarians @3$% 

1 hour ago, solman said:

#Ditto maagavelee 

cheyyu mari.. poyi military lo join kaa po.. Air force would be better for you if you have Bachelors degree in STEM field..

39 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

@gr33d*=: