• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• jbourne

• TheBrahmabull

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BUDDY said:

Many of them are crying foul on TV channels everyday , isn't it reason enough to believe that the're being effected ? .... Talk to any of ur friends in that circle u'll know it for yourself .

No I dint , but its got little to do with my lifestyle , I always used to use my cards anyways .... The little cash that I had I exchanged at fuel stations and restaurants while they were still accepting them 

what barking dogs does?? what is govt doing?? i don't have high class or politics circle.. i am a small fish.. you tell me.. what happened to them??

4 hours ago, BUDDY said:

Many of them are crying foul on TV channels everyday , isn't it reason enough to believe that the're being effected ? .... Talk to any of ur friends in that circle u'll know it for yourself .

No I dint , but its got little to do with my lifestyle , I always used to use my cards anyways .... The little cash that I had I exchanged at fuel stations and restaurants while they were still accepting them 

good to know that u used digital currency.. what abt buying vegetables ironing current bill maid driver expenses?? do they have bank accounts and u did digital transfer??

8 minutes ago, MRI said:

emannavo mukka ardham kaledu bro.. pls explain

The impact of demonetisation has fallen on the common man drastically. The people who have been thronging to the banks are facing hardships in many ways. Police resorted to caning the crowd at Fatehpur in Uttar Pradesh.Even the old people and women, who have come for money exchange, were seen facing the brutal treatment from the police. Both security and police near the Bank premises have attacked at the common men as if they are animals. They have not shown any traces of humanity at all.

3 minutes ago, citizenofIND said:

The impact of demonetisation has fallen on the common man drastically. The people who have been thronging to the banks are facing hardships in many ways. Police resorted to caning the crowd at Fatehpur in Uttar Pradesh.Even the old people and women, who have come for money exchange, were seen facing the brutal treatment from the police. Both security and police near the Bank premises have attacked at the common men as if they are animals. They have not shown any traces of humanity at all.

no bro.. i suport the rule.. black money vallu affect avutunnaru.. but those r common people.. businessmen and politicians baganey tappinchukunnaru.. dabbunnollani emi cheyaledu kani madhya taragati vallani baganey kottadu.. aa dabbunnollani emi cheyaledu aney tikkaga vundi..

33 minutes ago, MRI said:

what barking dogs does?? what is govt doing?? i don't have high class or politics circle.. i am a small fish.. you tell me.. what happened to them??

good to know that u used digital currency.. what abt buying vegetables ironing current bill maid driver expenses?? do they have bank accounts and u did digital transfer??

i'm not trying to convince u abt anything  , u believe it or not  it doesnt matter , reality is that this rule has hurt every single person who's been hoarding black money really bad

u're talking as if people stopped buying vegetables and paying the ppl who work for them because of this rule , i knw that getting cash has become a little difficult , but its not like everyday life has come to a stand still because of this rule .... 

7 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

i'm not trying to convince u abt anything  , u believe it or not  it doesnt matter , reality is that this rule has hurt every single person who's been hoarding black money really bad

u're talking as if people stopped buying vegetables and paying the ppl who work for them because of this rule , i knw that getting cash has become a little difficult , but its not like everyday life has come to a stand still because of this rule .... 

*=:

11 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

well.. i asked you two simple questions.. you have made wrong claims on my intentions..

39 minutes ago, MRI said:

nov 8 ki kada demonetization 

buddy Nov 1st ke jeethalu ichchesadu anta so Dec 1st varaku no froblem 

current bill eseva lo or online lo kattochu le @3$%@3$%