Colleague's H1B extension denied

mybabyboy

isnt that very common in our desi's too.... for example : do instrumental engineering, apply h1b with IT job with supporting documents, pakka RFE vasthadi but they provide document from professor or something.... Dont know in details, but it is possible

4 minutes ago, masakali said:

isnt that very common in our desi's too.... for example : do instrumental engineering, apply h1b with IT job with supporting documents, pakka RFE vasthadi but they provide document from professor or something.... Dont know in details, but it is possible

my question is any chance of submitting new petition?

2 minutes ago, mybabyboy said:

I94 validity unte enni inna apply chei.. try with new employr.. i94 lekunte bridging concept 

1 minute ago, mybabyboy said:

I dont think you can apply for new petition if your existing petition has expired.. paata h1 inka valid unda? if yes, its better to ask attorney!

ayna manufacturing engineer position ki mech. engineering degree irrelevant anadam endi bhayya.. your company's attorney might have messed up something.. MTR apply cheyyochu but its time taking.. 

4 minutes ago, chittibob said:

I dont think you can apply for new petition if your existing petition has expired.. paata h1 inka valid unda? if yes, its better to ask attorney!

ayna manufacturing engineer position ki mech. engineering degree irrelevant anadam endi bhayya.. your company's attorney might have messed up something.. MTR apply cheyyochu but its time taking.. 

HR maathram kottha petition file chestham annaranta...he is planning to leave the country in couple days...i suggested him to look for any univ...he said he didnt know if that is the option and he has never heard that before

5 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

HR maathram kottha petition file chestham annaranta...he is planning to leave the country in couple days...i suggested him to look for any univ...he said he didnt know if that is the option and he has never heard that before

H1 to F1 antha easy kadu

15 hours ago, mybabyboy said:

ante le.. vallaki mana laga cpt kalashala gurinchi telvadi kada.. nijayitiga vachi M.S Phd cheskuntaru with thesis..