Abu Dhabi - port of entry ? random check again in US?

ARag22

Hi,

I am planning to come from Hyderabad to Chicago through Abu Dhabi (Etihad) where the pre-clearance or the port of entry check would be done at Abu Dhabi itself. I have heard from someone that even though the port of entry check is done in abu dhabi, in random cases, the immigration check is again done in Chicago; is this true? Can any one please shed some light on this?

Just now, ARag22 said:

Hi,

I am planning to come from Hyderabad to Chicago through Abu Dhabi (Etihad) where the pre-clearance or the port of entry check would be done at Abu Dhabi itself. I have heard from someone that even though the port of entry check is done in abu dhabi, in random cases, the immigration check is again done in Chicago; is this true? Can any one please shed some light on this?

very very rear

1 minute ago, ARag22 said:

Hi,

never heard 

random check aa,,shouldnt make any sense, they do immi at certain international airports to avoid the busy immigration slow downs to save time in major airports like chicago, inka random check enti bro,,,anyways when i landed at chi airport thru abu dhabi i didnt  go through immigartion again, it was just once in abu dhabi,,goodluck!!!

1 hour ago, ARag22 said:

Very very Rare ante do you think it can happen? Do you know any instance where it happened to any one?

naake ayindi... kaani ahu lone aapesaru.. next flight ki ticket icharu... oorike koorchobetti tp chesaru @3$%

6 hours ago, sivasriram said:

Yeah nennu vachinapudu chesharu Bro Abu Dhabi lo once and Chicago lo once but pedda ga em adagaledhu Chicago lo 

Avuna, Chicago lo diginapudu direct domestic arrivals loki vastamu kada? Immigration valu domestic arrivals ki ochi specific ga mimalni adigara?