Why isn't there rioting in the streets?

lazybugger

I saw white teen kids breaking American branded shops when G20 was going on in Toronto. Why are the Indian teens sitting on twitter and on dbs like this to make fun of people who speak against the govt?

Most of the riots in India are driven by bigotry, or by thuggery. When was the last mass riot in India that happened for a good reason? I guess anti-Hindi agitation comes to mind. No wonder I respect Tamil people so much. But even they have disappointed me this time.

I'm in India. And it is really demoralizing to watch people accept their fate, when they have been wronged at so many levels.

People getting caned by the police, for their righteous anger at the govt. No sense of human dignity

And the assholes who speak for BJP in this db, and outside, what despicable people you are.

like the good BJP chamcha, go tweet that ATMs don't have lines anymore. well asshole, because the rest don't have active accounts.

• Upvote 1

I apologize to all the people I've insulted when I was a Hindutva pig, and promise that I will not be as kind and empathetic as I have been to the current Hindutva pigs, in the last 3-4yrs. 

These guys need to be shamed, and broken. Using their own capitalist and merit rhetoric.

That you are middle class, and are wronged by reservation system, doesn't pass muster with my BSmeter anymore.

you are scum if you support BJP policies that hurt people poorer than you are. period.

14 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

nuvvu poyi chey po riots...people r not idiots like u to riot..then know its good for future @3$%.... Long Live Modi...Hindu nation rocks 

scum #1. welcome.

Wonder why people around don't get agitated enough to revolt against the policemen. The policemen need a good round of thrashing too.

India is such a scary place. No wonder the anxiety to not be stuck in a rung of society with no money, having your dignity taken away from you, makes people corrupt.

and then there comes a mass murderer, who claims that he won't let people be corrupt also, closing that small window of opportunity for most to a decent and dignified life.

And then we have people, who claim they are rich, come online to prove that they are blemishless and uncorrupt, and support whatever this mass murderer does for the 'greater good' because it suits them to side with the said mass murderer.

Why is this even a country? Yuck. thoo...