How likely is it to get 5 million dollars investment for a business in India

iddaritho

12 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Now that black money is gone , can any big time investor can come out with this kind of investment 

Or  international investors gaining upper hand now in indian market

u can easily get it in all old notes after dec31st @3$% 

8 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Now that black money is gone , can any big time investor can come out with this kind of investment 

Or  international investors gaining upper hand now in indian market

in all seriousness , its next to impossible to get an investment without having a working business already , nee company financials chusi if they think that u'll be able to scale up and grow ur revenues after taking their investments the'll do it for sure , i can assure u that no investor will invest in ur ideas ...

5 million $ investment antey u're talking abt the top 1% of the startups ..

It looks like lot of black money got into the online e commerce , just like real estate , this market has also been inflated and over estimated 

now it is time that they are appropriately estimated  and will provide less investment until the product is ROCK SOLID 

statte govt finance agency nundi try cheyu commission based work out avvochu but u need to have solid plan for sure or ktr/lokesh benami type ayyi undaali @3$% ee rojullo koncham tight ayyindhi abuko aa route kuda

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

It looks like lot of black money got into the online e commerce , just like real estate , this market has also been inflated and over estimated 

now it is time that they are appropriately estimated  and will provide less investment until the product is ROCK SOLID 

black money inflated the online ecommerce in India?

16 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I am not sure , that the reason why i am asking some of the MBA's here 

I don't think there are any MBAs here. 

if you have an idea, work on it, and start selling. learn on the go. Don't ask for advise on this db, if you want to be successful.

trying to gauge the financial markets before jumping into a startup is like trying to count the chickens before they hatch. Not useful, most of the times.

Indian startup scene is heavily regulated, and most of the money is routed through Singapore and UK. No point talking about black money. Most of these money has next to zero tax, although that may be changing slowly.

Investors invest if they think they'll get return. black money or no black money, doesn't matter. How this demonetization may affect Indian startup scene, to an extent there's even a 'scene' to speak of, is that Indian production will not be able to keep up with rise in demand, and will create bigger trade deficits. And therefore rise the cost of investing in India.

Otherwise, the Indian startup scene is just a mirage, designed by upper caste assholes, for upper caste assholes who don't want to work in corporate sector along with the plebians. If you want to startup, best of luck to you.

What passes as 'startup' in India is mostly rehashed nonsense from the Silicon Valley.

That is, until next year. When I get to pick some winners. I'm going to pick hell a lot of dalits and muslims to kick some upper caste Hindu butts.

@3$%

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

I don't think there are any MBAs here. 

if you have an idea, work on it, and start selling. learn on the go. Don't ask for advise on this db, if you want to be successful.

trying to gauge the financial markets before jumping into a startup is like trying to count the chickens before they hatch. Not useful, most of the times.

Indian startup scene is heavily regulated, and most of the money is routed through Singapore and UK. No point talking about black money. Most of these money has next to zero tax, although that may be changing slowly.

Investors invest if they think they'll get return. black money or no black money, doesn't matter. How this demonetization may affect Indian startup scene, to an extent there's even a 'scene' to speak of, is that Indian production will not be able to keep up with rise in demand, and will create bigger trade deficits. And therefore rise the cost of investing in India.

Otherwise, the Indian startup scene is just a mirage, designed by upper caste assholes, for upper caste assholes who don't want to work in corporate sector along with the plebians. If you want to startup, best of luck to you.

paytm i think is a revolutionary app. would have said the same if it was founded by a dalit/muslim too.

1 hour ago, lazybugger said:

What passes as 'startup' in India is mostly rehashed nonsense from the Silicon Valley.

That is, until next year. When I get to pick some winners. I'm going to pick hell a lot of dalits and muslims to kick some upper caste Hindu butts.

@3$%

do that. its good for the country. but u already shot in ur foot by seeing this also through religion/caste prism. you wont go anywhere this way.