mana mohana singh speech - 500,1000 meedha....watch it

Mr Mirchi

9 minutes ago, batman said:

yes it is very simple to open jan than accounts. bank correspondents opened special counters/stalls and went to remote villages on bikes to bring people into banking. 

With jan than account a Rubay debit card was given with an overdraft limit. so zero balance ppl also can use it.

yes. the people should have listened to the 'great leader' like good citizens. Every sh1t that happens from now is their own making.

good campaign strategy by the way. I am loving it.

1 minute ago, batman said:

ya ya i saw gr8 sense of balance in ur rants. especially that theatres accepting old notes and movies will now collect 1000 crores logic*&*

I don't have to account for lack of sense of humour in people here, to inform how I should write.

There's another idiot in this db, who keeps bringing up some AI chip, that I mentioned as a joke.

Such entitlement. I love it.

5 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

the cases are still open in the court he can be summoned whenever a new evidence comes up .... the last I checked the courts itself are asking him to be summoned

anyways since when did u start believing in clean chits ? aren't they a little beaneath the likes of u ? 

I wasn't the guy who started talking about 'integrity' while defending a PM who cries in public like a little girl to hide his failures.

2 hours ago, lazybugger said:

I wasn't the guy who started talking about 'integrity' while defending a PM who cries in public like a little girl to hide his failures.

nw it looks like  u started losing ur shitt @3$% , what has integrity got to do with a single interview that dint go in his favor ? ...

oh wait let me answer that for u ... " but but what abt 2002 ? " @3$% 

I really love how you all hold me to a higher standard than the ones you set for yourselves. It is a bit flattering.

But don't expect me to fall into that trap.

I'm as much an asshole, as you all are. @3$%

And I will be back to remind you how much of an asshole you are. @3$%

Just now, lazybugger said:

I really love how you all hold me to a higher standard than the ones you set for yourselves. It is a bit flattering.

But don't expect me to fall into that trap.

I'm as much an asshole, as you all are. @3$%

And I will be back to remind you how much of an asshole you are. @3$%

but what abt 2002 ? @3$% 

1 minute ago, BUDDY said:

nw it looks like  started losing ur shitt @3$% , what has integrity got to do with a single interview that dint go in his favor ? ...

oh wait let me answer that for u ... " but but what abt 2002 ? " @3$% 

what interview? dude.. 

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I don't have to account for lack of sense of humour in people here, to inform how I should write.

There's another idiot in this db, who keeps bringing up some AI chip, that I mentioned as a joke.

Such entitlement. I love it.

oh ok so that theatre collection logic was ur sense of humor at play. sounds like  a coverup coz most of ur rants are same logic-less so i guess we should take the rants too as part of ur sense of humor then

4 minutes ago, batman said:

oh ok so that theatre collection logic was ur sense of humor at play. sounds like  a coverup coz most of ur rants are same logic-less so i guess we should take the rants too as part of ur sense of humor then

you can assume whatever you want.