How does this shameless man sleep at night

tokkale

When asked about the scams and the brazen corruption under his nose he famously said 'main ki karaan' - what should I do ... 

He let Sonia and NAC get away with all the organized loot and has the shamelessness now to lecture others...

and idiots support this phenomena by saying corruption black money is not an issue ... It's normal in india ... Assholes 

CyKfFf4VIAEvvrT?format=jpg&name=large

And never forget 26/11... 

After your No 1 city is brutally attacked and 200 people were killed.. And military chiefs advise retaliation against pak .. Some thing like a strike ... This spineless moron refuses any such action .. Since he does not want to escalate things ...

and his party wanted to paint 26/11 as RSS conspiracy ...

never forget this .. Decimate congress for good.. And Left also .. Whatever little is left .. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

whatever MMS faults, he still didn't sit twiddling his thumb when 1000s of people were murdered in his state.

And they made that loser as PM.

Yes 2002 .... Skull cap .. Jeshodaben 

repeat after me... Aa 1 a 2 aa 3

Anyway, I'll be in India for an year starting next september. I'll have so much fun pissing off RW assholes. Lets see how they react when they are not the one in control in a conversation.

as far as I can see now, they are everywhere. Like a damned disease, spouting illogical nonsense.

strategy: corner those idiots into a vulnerable position, and then go off on Modi and co. and watch them squirm. haha.. must be so much fun. 

Just now, lazybugger said:

Anyway, I'll be in India for an year starting next september. I'll have so much fun pissing off RW assholes. Lets see how they react when they are not the one in control in a conversation.

as far as I can see now, they are everywhere. Like a damned disease, spouting illogical nonsense.

strategy: corner those idiots into a vulnerable position, and then go off on Modi and co. and watch them squirm. haha.. must be so much fun. 

tablets esuko ra ni mental problems ki CITI_c$y