How does this shameless man sleep at night

tokkale

2 minutes ago, batman said:

2014 victory was the beginning of the end of leftist elitist narrative. the true narrative has only just begun.

okay. I hope the 'true' narrative doesn't include insulting poor people as lacking in 'virtue'.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Trudeau got voted because he had a great butt? really?

watch canadian leaders' debates. They are not slanging matches, like in the US. The party was voted back to power on its policies, not for Trudeau. This is not a presidential system.

Also Harper bungled big time with his social commitments, although everyone agreed he was good on economy.

may be I should leave you guys with whatever you are smoking. It does help if the party you hate has such dumb supporters, who make up shyte to fit their own reality.

But the Buttt helped .. Did it not ... 

Hmm ..

Just now, lazybugger said:

okay. I hope the 'true' narrative doesn't include insulting poor people as lacking in 'virtue'.

nope. the true narrative includes the realization of the poor/marginal about the real villain who for 70 yrs stopped them from being upwardly mobile 

Dude .. For someone who proudly proclaims umpteen no of times that 'he' pisses off people .. You are doing a pathetic job ...

Did the butt help Trudue or not is the question ... 

I concede Modi's 57" chest helped immensely ....

what do you say

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Dude .. For someone who proudly proclaims umpteen no of times that 'he' pisses off people .. You are doing a pathetic job ...

Did the butt help Trudue or not is the question ... 

I concede Modi's 57" chest helped immensely ....

what do you say

like fcuk I care, dude. you are confusing me with someone else. Trying to respond to arguments I didn't make.

I didn't talk about modi's chest size too. so chill.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

like fcuk I care, dude. you are confusing me with someone else. Trying to respond to arguments I didn't make.

wait what...some one else ? ...did you not proudly say you piss off people...

Trudue is not the point ...pissing off is ....what man...where's the chill......and you want us to believe you piss off people in real life....hehe.....must be one dumb batch around you...

not get disheartened ...keep trying to 'piss off' BJP/modi supporters.....

happy pissing ....

coolll.....

4 minutes ago, tokkale said:

wait what...some one else ? ...did you not proudly say you piss off people...

Trudue is not the point ...pissing off is ....what man...where's the chill......and you want us to believe you piss off people in real life....hehe.....must be one dumb batch around you...

not get disheartened ...keep trying to 'piss off' BJP/modi supporters.....

happy pissing ....

coolll.....

lol. Isn't it obvious I have pissed off enough in this db. Including you.

I was referring to not being bothered about Modi's chest or Trudeau's butt, like you were. You were obviously responding to someone else who made the 57" comment. 

and it certainly wasn't in this db. May be you got your browser tabs confused.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

btw why is burma beating the crap out of rohingjya muzzies?

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

lol. Isn't it obvious I have pissed off enough in this db. Including you.

I was referring to not being bothered about Modi's chest or Trudeau's butt, like you were. You were obviously responding to someone else who made the 57" comment. 

and it certainly wasn't in this db. May be you got your browser tabs confused.

whoaaa ...so i get into the little diary you keep to list out your achievements as 'pissed off' people in AFDB.....

man what an honor.....

Modi promised ache din....and here it is .....Modi is the best PM ...

keep this up until 2024 man....you are a very good contender for 'piss off' championship .....next only to Modi....hehe

1 minute ago, tokkale said:

whoaaa ...so i get into the little diary you keep to list out your achievements as 'pissed off' people in AFDB.....

man what an honor.....

Modi promised ache din....and here it is .....Modi is the best PM ...

keep this up until 2024 man....you are a very good contender for 'piss off' championship .....next only to Modi....hehe

who called you an 'achievement'? Is this how deluded you are, about your own 'achievements'? lol.

• Upvote 1