How does this shameless man sleep at night

tokkale

3 minutes ago, batman said:

lol. the schoolmate should have slapped him and said is it a virtue not having card, cheque ? shameless and then defending it lol. people who cant help them selves and keep blaming others for their own lack of self worth are the biggest losers.

nice idea. policy making with 'virtue' as an identifier is what is going to win BJP folks a second term.

I want to encourage such BJP fcuks to keep insulting people with no money as lacking 'virtue'. It's interesting to see how big of a rope regular people are willing to give these entitled middle class 'winners'.

whatever my opinion about RW, I really admire how they have managed to keep an anti-poor narrative alive and kicking in a country as poor as India.

I still can't figure out how these guys are actually able to win elections, by openly hating on lower sections of the society.

10 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

totally. Like those gaurakshak losers, and losers who cry on reservations, ...

well, the list is long :(

add people who cry victimhood all the time to the list

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

nice idea. policy making with 'virtue' as an identifier is what is going to win BJP folks a second term.

I want to encourage such BJP fcuks to keep insulting people with no money as lacking 'virtue'. It's interesting to see how big of a rope regular people are willing to give these entitled middle class 'winners'.

what will win bjp another term is when ppl understand which party has denied them some basics of decent livelihood like bank account etc even after 70 yrs of independence

Just now, batman said:

what will win bjp another term is when ppl understand which party has denied them some basics of decent livelihood like bank account etc even after 70 yrs of independence

yeah, thats what I said. Keep insulting people as lacking virtue. I love it. 

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

If I have to draw a parallel, BJP in India is like @lazybugger in afdb. openly mocking majority of its residents. But @lazybugger won't win any poll in afdb, and BJP does win now and then.

conclusion: BJP is deviously sharp, inspite of the dumbfcuks it projects as its leaders.

majority of indians support demonetization 

1 minute ago, batman said:

majority of indians support demonetization 

that's why I said BJP is deviously sharp. They picked up on this nonsense about corruption being the biggest evil.

Not illiteracy, not lack of health care, not lack of dignity. Just corruption.