How does this shameless man sleep at night

tokkale

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

yeah, thats what I said. Keep insulting people as lacking virtue. I love it. 

it is not people's fault that they lack of virtue. its the fault of the parties who kept them in that state so long so that they could reap benefits and also the fault lies with the dumbfcuks who support this idea of wearing poverty/backwardness on sleeves

Just now, batman said:

it is not people's fault that they lack of virtue. its the fault of the parties who kept them in that state so long so that they could reap benefits and also the fault lies with the dumbfcuks who support this idea of wearing poverty/backwardness on sleeves

may be you should try poverty too. Looks like those wearing it on their sleeves are having lots of fun doing it.

5 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

that's why I said BJP is deviously sharp. They picked up on this nonsense about corruption being the biggest evil.

Not illiteracy, not lack of health care, not lack of dignity. Just corruption. 

60+yrs in india ruled by non bjp parties. how much of illiteracy,healthcare and dignity have they improved?

Just now, batman said:

60+yrs in india ruled by non bjp parties. how much of illiteracy,healthcare and dignity have they improved?

atleast India didn't become a Hindu pakistan. The last 10-15yrs good progress was made on poverty alleviation, healthcare. atleast in TN.

BJP never ruled TN. may be that's the way to go for rest of India too. @3$%

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

may be you should try poverty too. Looks like those wearing it on their sleeves are having lots of fun doing it.

Fact is poor people wont wear it, they always aspire to improve. its the ppl who talk on their behalf and shed crocodile tears for them present that picture and want poor to remain poor and backward.they have a great assburn when those poor people vote for modi. i keep seeing them day in day out on ndtv news panels

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

atleast India didn't become a Hindu pakistan. The last 10-15yrs good progress was made on poverty alleviation, healthcare. atleast in TN.

BJP never ruled TN. may be that's the way to go for rest of India too. @3$%

ya ya we had gr8 progress in poverty alleviation, healthcare in the last 10-15 yrs*&*@3$%

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Oh also, BJP never ruled Kerala too.

Do I see a pattern there? hmmm...

dont worry bjp will soon come to power in tn,kerala. yes the pattern is there and it will culminate into ur worst nightmare