How does this shameless man sleep at night

tokkale

Just now, batman said:

Fact is poor people wont wear it, they always aspire to improve. its the ppl who talk on their behalf and shed crocodile tears for them present that picture and want poor to remain poor and backward.they have a great assburn when those poor people vote for modi. i keep seeing them day in day out on ndtv news panels

yeah. that's why I love this new aggressive anti-poverty BJP. Don't ask for specifics.

All BJP ruled states have crap HDI. Just pretend that we are anti-poverty. lol.

2 minutes ago, batman said:

ya ya we had gr8 progress in poverty alleviation, healthcare in the last 10-15 yrs*&*@3$%

better than HDI in Gujarat, about which your supreme leader lied about to become PM.

1 minute ago, batman said:

dont worry bjp will soon come to power in tn,kerala. yes the pattern is there and it will culminate into ur worst nightmare

fantasy predictions aside, it is true that both kerala, TN have done incredibly well without the poison called Hindutva. 

India should take note of that.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

yeah. that's why I love this new aggressive anti-poverty BJP. Don't ask for specifics.

so why do those poor people keep voting bjp again and again in those states? 

Just now, batman said:

so why do those poor people keep voting bjp again and again in those states? 

Did you miss the part where I said that I'm in awe of BJP's ability to make people vote their own interests?

Or may be they mess with electoral rolls better than the other parties in those states. Who knows.

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

fantasy predictions aside, it is true that both kerala, TN have done incredibly well without the poison called Hindutva. 

India should take note of that.

yes so well that there are no jobs left in kerala. all kerala youth either go to middle east or bangalore to earn livelihood. so much for having done so well.

Just now, batman said:

yes so well that there are no jobs left in kerala. all kerala youth either go to middle east or bangalore to earn livelihood. so much for having done so well.

yes. even without all that, they are doing fantastically well. Its amazing really.

8 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

jc1gr1ayfizx.jpg@3$% 

1 minute ago, lazybugger said:

Did you miss the part where I said that I'm in awe of BJP's ability to make people vote their own interests?

Or may be they mess with electoral rolls better than the other parties in those states. Who knows.

why did dalits vote in 2014 for modi in such a big number. where dalits too into the bjp interests?

1 minute ago, batman said:

why did dalits vote in 2014 for modi in such a big number. where dalits too into the bjp interests?

Modi lied about his 'low caste' status perhaps? lied about sleeping in train stations. They thought he's their guy perhaps.

now he sleeps in Adani's private jet. lol.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

ha ha... so now u doubt on the electoral process too wow.....when ur argument is hollow/losing that is the best thing to do. come up with a better excuse

2 minutes ago, batman said:

you keep asking pointless questions, when I already admitted to being in awe of BJP. What do you expect from me?

start campaigning for BJP? That's not going to happen.

Just now, batman said:

ha ha... so now u doubt on the electoral process too wow.....when ur argument is hollow/losing that is the best thing to do. come up with a better excuse

I didn't make any argument. I was just supposing.