How does this shameless man sleep at night

tokkale

2 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

Modi lied about his 'low caste' status perhaps? lied about sleeping in train stations. They thought he's their guy perhaps.

now he sleeps in Adani's private jet. lol.

modi said he's obc, so dalits identified with obc? btw there are no dearth of obc leaders in india, what make modi different. do u think in all media glare it is way to lie and get away? lol this is funny come up with something better man...

btw modi got out of adani helicopters in all his rallies in full view of everyone to see and i saw dalit youth shouting har har modi slogans to him 

1 minute ago, batman said:

modi said he's obc, so dalits identified with obc? btw there are no dearth of obc leaders in india, what make modi different. do u think in all media glare it is way to lie and get away? lol this is funny come up with something better man...

btw modi got out of adani helicopters in all his rallies in full view of everyone to see and i saw dalit youth shouting har har modi slogans to him 

lol. like how Trump lied in full media glare and became president. same way. 

anyway, I'm s0rry. I want you and other BJP guys to continue to be this confident. Its wrong of me to talk you out of it.

I do what I do, to piss off BJP guys in real life, you guys carry on your work. all the best.

The only kind of BJP guys I like - confident, self assured, and nationalistic.

I'm counting on you guys.

It'd be nice to see when your world comes crashing down, just like western liberal's world did when Trump became president.

6 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

lol. like how Trump lied in full media glare and became president. same way. 

anyway, I'm s0rry. I want you and other BJP guys to continue to be this confident. Its wrong of me to talk you out of it.

I do what I do, to piss off BJP guys in real life, you guys carry on your work. all the best.

i best u do is make me laugh. pissing off  tho door ki baath hai....its like one of ur assumptions. anyways if that makes u happy good for u

1 minute ago, batman said:

i best u do is make me laugh. pissing off  tho door ki baath hai....its like one of ur assumptions. anyways if that makes u happy good for u

yeah, only middle class mob assumptions count. rest of them, can be laughed at. agreed. please continue doing so.

4 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I wish I was old enough to understand how Hindutva guys felt when they lost in 2004. But there'll be encore. 

I hope i will be around to feel it.

just as how u would be feeling for the next 25 years CITI_c$y

11 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

The only kind of BJP guys I like - confident, self assured, and nationalistic.

I'm counting on you guys.

It'd be nice to see when your world comes crashing down, just like western liberal's world did when Trump became president.

u keep waiting for a bjp loss here and there. winning and losing is part of elections. i am looking at bigger picture i.e, bjp ruling in all 29 states and then see ur world coming crashing down*&*

i still dont understand this 'pissing off' fetish ....lot of liberals have it on SM ......well to each his own....

hey today i 'pissed off' 3 people online .....and 2 people in real life .....i am feeling Orgasmic .....but not sure if its a real one or I faked it.....

Standards .....

Just now, tokkale said:

i still dont understand this 'pissing off' fetish ....lot of liberals have it on SM ......well to each his own....

hey today i 'pissed off' 3 people online .....and 2 people in real life .....i am feeling Orgasmic .....but not sure if its a real one or I faked it.....

Standards .....

@3$%

3 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Standards .....

LoL.1q 

2 minutes ago, tokkale said:

Standards .....

better than how bhakt cultists talk about beating this guy and that guy there.

I agree, nobody can beat the bhakts in political violence. but we all do our bit to express our antipathy.

3 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

better than how bhakt cultists talk about beating this guy and that guy there.

I agree, nobody can beat the bhakts in political violence. but we all do our bit to express our antipathy.

worst political violence is committed by the leftist mafia parties in west bengal and kerala. tmc have learnt a bit from left

Just now, batman said:

worst political violence is committed by the leftist mafia parties in west bengal and kerala. tmc have learnt a bit from left

also by the BJP and Sangh Parivar.