Pay 50 per cent tax on unaccounted deposits, or 85 per cent if caught: Government

Kool_SRG

How do you deal with people who trivialize other people's suffering as acceptable collateral in search of 'long term' gains?

simple. when logical argumentation fails, simply wish bad shyte to happen to them or to their family member. like someone from their house dying waiting in the queue.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Manmada9 said:

Yeah, first he should concentrate on Politicians. Common man mida padi edisthe em vachiddi

Politicians daggara chala black money undi, adi bytaku thisthe emanna use. Until and unless e chaos continue avuddi

so what is ur plan to get black money out of politicians?  velli adigithe ichesthara?

note ban valla politicians impact avvaledhu ani do u have any proof?

9 minutes ago, Manmada9 said:

Yeah, first he should concentrate on Politicians. Common man mida padi edisthe em vachiddi

Politicians daggara chala black money undi, adi bytaku thisthe emanna use. Until and unless e chaos continue avuddi

waste of time talking about this. bhakti tho kallu moosuko poyindi chaala mandi ki.

1 hour ago, mastercheif said:

india lo sue pani cheyyadu man. maha aythey oka bandh ,2 rasta roko anthey and jantar mantar lo dharna anthey

I was talking about IT redressal systems.Not long ago, maa nanna chanipoyinaaka, I had to liquidate his company, pay off IT arrears, challenge IT claims in some cases through court, so I know how this system works.

Its not simple to freeze accounts of everyone with deposits above 2.5lakhs. IT dept is not equipped to handle that much amount of claims. People will revolt. 

I'm hoping Modi underestimates the anger of the people, and he ends up being chased on the road with broomsticks and chappals by angry crowd, like we see in some telugu film climaxes.

13 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

How do you deal with people who trivialize other people's suffering as acceptable collateral in search of 'long term' gains?

simple. when logical argumentation fails, simply wish bad shyte to happen to them or to their family member. like someone from their house dying waiting in the queue.

i would still put the first blame on person/idiot who sent a unhealth/ill family member to standing in line. couldn't even take care of a family member what a shame and then blame it on govt just to escape the guilt

1 minute ago, batman said:

i would still put the first blame on person/idiot who sent a unhealth/ill family member to standing in line. couldn't even take care of a family member what a shame and then blame it on govt just to escape the guilt

you are a champ man. I give up.

should find better things to do with my life.

13 minutes ago, batman said:

so what is ur plan to get black money out of politicians?  velli adigithe ichesthara?

note ban valla politicians impact avvaledhu ani do u have any proof?

Cash available lo lekunda evaru implement cheyamannaru.

If he cant get black money out of politicians then why did he promise during parliament elections? 

9 minutes ago, lazybugger said:

I was talking about IT redressal systems.Not long ago, maa nanna chanipoyinaaka, I had to liquidate his company, pay off IT arrears, challenge IT claims in some cases through court, so I know how this system works.

Its not simple to freeze accounts of everyone with deposits above 2.5lakhs. IT dept is not equipped to handle that much amount of claims. People will revolt. 

I'm hoping Modi underestimates the anger of the people, and he ends up being chased on the road with broomsticks and chappals by angry crowd, like we see in some telugu film climaxes.

why will all accounts above 2.5 lakhs be frozen?? if its accounted no need of any fear nothing  will happen.

not sure abt telugu film climaxes but this is one of those dreams for some ppl that helps them to climax. its like those wet dreams most boys have with heroines, they know it will never come true but it just that it helps them to climax*&*

5 minutes ago, Manmada9 said:

If he cant get black money out of politicians then why did he promise during parliament elections? 

firstly cash printing is not like printing copies that can be done overnight, waiting doesn't help as news can easily leak.

even if all cash available, is it possible to avoid long line and rush??? can anything be done without keeping  daily limits considering our population. blindly criticize chese mundhu kodhiga aagi alochinchu

11 minutes ago, Manmada9 said:

going by reactions of mayawati,akhlesh and mamata it is clear that politicians black money is impacted with note ban

2 minutes ago, batman said:

why will all accounts above 2.5 lakhs be frozen?? if its accounted no need of any fear nothing  will happen.

what is the process of identifying that the 2.5lakhs is genuine money? How long will it take? Why will the govt allow the account holders to withdraw while their account is being audited or something to ascertain the 'whiteness'?

3 minutes ago, batman said:

firstly cash printing is not like printing copies that can be done overnight, waiting doesn't help as news can easily leak.

even if all cash available, is it possible to avoid long line and rush??? can anything be done without keeping  daily limits considering our population. blindly criticize chese mundhu kodhiga aagi alochinchu

lol. 

1 minute ago, batman said:

going by reactions of mayawati,akhlesh and mamata it is clear that politicians black money is impacted with note ban

yeah, our supreme leader's party that spent dizzying amounts to win the 2014 election is squeaky clean. They don't have any black money.