e lekkana modi next step ki

yomama

mana db maddogs ki heart attack emo, emma babu insurances gatra ready cheskondi, asale second class citizens in singapore ki insurances istaro ledo papam@3$%...papam maddogs ki 30-40% loss ke mind 10gindi. Okdite 24X7 modi, modi bhatkts ani pichi kukka lekka threads mida threads estunadu, villa babul papam kashtappadi enta corruption chesi adukku tini dachipettina black money and assets motham dobbe sariki modi induced coma loki pothunnaru^^

hindus or muslims , fck the corrupt bastardss in india. I would have posted the same with manmohan singh name like 2 years ago if he did 2% of this, but alas! he barely spoke shyte on camera@3$% and when he did he opened a "CHITTI" directed by sonia madame. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

#Humanitarians ki kastale papam :(

you mean burkha dutt, mayavathi, mamatha and co. Am surprised by mamatha and cpi cadre man. They are not even hiding their love for black money being commies, such a blatant display of love for corruption. Wonder how people are even letting these fools talk, youtubers should make tons of videos going around and asking for opinions of people.

Just now, yomama said:

you mean burkha dutt, mayavathi, mamatha and co. Am surprised by mamatha and cpi cadre man. They are not even hiding their love for black money being commies, such a blatant display of love for corruption. Wonder how people are even letting these fools talk, youtubers should make tons of videos going around and asking for opinions of people.

people in their respective areas are more like sheeps who follow other sheeps man, inka abhimanam and thokka thota kura.. they only want their leader to be in position they dont care who he is and what he did.. educated and young people votes are very less in compared to people who are old man and that is where these stupid leaders get leading... 

anduke mana degara jagan gadi lanti donga na koduku ki malli votes esi gelpistaru mana janam vala niyojika vargalo 

5 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

people in their respective areas are more like sheeps who follow other sheeps man, inka abhimanam and thokka thota kura.. they only want their leader to be in position they dont care who he is and what he did.. educated and young people votes are very less in compared to people who are old man and that is where these stupid leaders get leading... 

anduke mana degara jagan gadi lanti donga na koduku ki malli votes esi gelpistaru mana janam vala niyojika vargalo 

enduk veyaru they are far better compared to literate country fruits like sambar of db, just because he got lucky and had a life in singapore or some shite hole, he wants india to deter and longs for its divison. Anyone can have opinions, but when you come out with one and try to push around people with stupidity and mock them, i dont think any decent person does things like that. 

Atleast i can say with confidence that i dont have any friends that shyte where they eat.

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

enduk veyaru they are far better compared to literate country fruits like sambar of db, just because he got lucky and had a life in singapore or some shite hole, he wants india to deter and longs for its divison. Anyone can have opinions, but when you come out with one and try to push around people with stupidity and mock them, i dont think any decent person does things like that. 

Atleast i can say with confidence that i dont have any friends that shyte where they eat.

i know man people ipudu ipudu kncham expose aitunaru and based on that situation ni kuda taking it fine,. just look at the way they took the demonitization even with a lot of false propaganda and lot of chaos around people are taking it fine and supporting govt as much as they can. only few people like our so called Humanitarians causing issues and over reacting.. 

Just now, mettastar said:

Vijay malya gadi loan mafi aipoindha leda.. alantollani emi peekara

kaledu and kadu kuda.. vadi properties ni vellam vestunaru and will get everything but yes he has some time to breath as well

15 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

kaledu and kadu kuda.. vadi properties ni vellam vestunaru and will get evkoodaing but yes he has some time to breath as well 

Velam vesthe konadaaniki ravaali ga evadina ippadi daaka evvadu raledu ippati paristitullo evvadu raadu kooda anta twaraga..

15 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

kaledu and kadu kuda.. vadi properties ni vellam vestunaru and will get evkoodaing but yes he has some time to breath as well 

Velam vesthe konadaaniki ravaali ga evadina ippadi daaka evvadu raledu ippati paristitullo evvadu raadu kooda anta twaraga..

22 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Good for govt no paisal ostai late ga aina