H1 life is so inconsistency,Project is completing in Dec and unexpected Pregnency

Unityunity

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Unityunity

• mastercheif

• jesse_bb

• Bhai

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

contract Posistion only since Labour is in process..

oka 2 months break tesuko bro... jan end ki malli market start avtuadhi... ee lopala emina vaste nuvuu lucky pellow vi ...

@jesse_bb... already told so many times...if your married person than you know that pain and here am not ready  reveal that sensitive information...its my personal..i already told to you am not intersted to kill someone time...and in my opinion This DB is useful for all of our andhra friends...so i dont want put any fake information that could reduce the trust of this DB 

2 minutes ago, Satakarni_bali said:

@Rusky gadi kotha @Fake @pakodi avataraniki intha hadavidi chestunnaru  endi ....

@love_vada*&Y&

already told so many times..l..i already told that am not intersted to kill someone time...and in my opinion This DB is useful for all of our andhra friends...so i dont want put any fake information that could reduce the trust of this DB 

1 minute ago, Unityunity said:

@jesse_bb... already told so many times...if your married person than you know that pain and here am not ready  reveal that sensitive information...its my personal..i already told to you am not intersted to kill someone time...and in my opinion This DB is useful for all of our andhra friends...so i dont want put any fake information that could reduce the trust of this DB 

ignore bro... why bother