life is short- just njoy it

kiladi bullodu

36 minutes ago, bindazking said:

how can you judge the victim family in this sad moments.. Why does it matter for you if he visits India or not, that is purely his personal choice... so many sick people..

help cheyyaka pothe cheyyaku.. anavasram gaa.. negative comments pettaku.. yadava kodi burra yesukoni

judge yevadu chesaadu ra babu -video cheppindhi cheppa

56 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

kani $260K donations vachai bhayya valla funding ki.........but anyway RIP....very Sad #$1

It is nice that good amount of money was raised. nothing can replace the lost lives. But it is also important not to have money issues during such hard times.

But ee madhya ilanti incidents chaala avuthunnayee. There are limits to which people can donate if these kinds of incidents increase. I hope manollu realize importance of life and health insurance. Many of the students and contractors I spoke with consider it as waste of money. 

1 hour ago, gunturodu1 said:

Ippudu vall sister hosipital daggare vunnaru.. he has severe injuries and two major surgeries ayyayi.. neck daggara blood heart ki transport ayye system baga damage ayyindhi... idhi ippudu situation.

REALLY VERY SAD..Hope he will get soon...

1 hour ago, kiladi bullodu said:

judge yevadu chesaadu ra babu -video cheppindhi cheppa

husband gaadu .. endhuku..neeku personal friend aa athanu? look they are in trouble already, once he is fine and looking at the type of negative comments about him doens't look good. 

43 minutes ago, TampaChinnodu said:

It is nice that good amount of money was raised. nothing can replace the lost lives. But it is also important not to have money issues during such hard times.

But ee madhya ilanti incidents chaala avuthunnayee. There are limits to which people can donate if these kinds of incidents increase. I hope manollu realize importance of life and health insurance. Many of the students and contractors I spoke with consider it as waste of money. 

adhi oka serparate topic..opening gofundme account and how these are being utilized .. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

aslau saramsam enti ante

When driving, don't be just cautious, be 200% vigilant. Don't take anything for granted.

Ilanti cases lo manam 500% vigilant unna avathalodu 0.1% tappu chesina manam kuda poye chances unnayi asalu saramsam asalu driving eh cheyaddu night 12 or 1 tarvathaaa

13 minutes ago, rakeshchinna said:

Ilanti cases lo manam 500% vigilant unna avathalodu 0.1% tappu chesina manam kuda poye chances unnayi asalu saramsam asalu driving eh cheyaddu night 12 or 1 tarvathaaa

chaala mandhii traffic undaaadhu hayeega vellipovaachu anukuni  aa time lo travel chesthaaaruu...which is not good option ...traffic untene andhaaaru jagraatha ga hosh la naduputhaaru... night aithe bhaaga thaaagi road paiki vasthaaaruu..

1 hour ago, bindazking said:

husband gaadu .. endhuku..neeku personal friend aa athanu? look they are in trouble already, once he is fine and looking at the type of negative comments about him doens't look good. 

adhi oka serparate topic..opening gofundme account and how these are being utilized .. 

ya he is my friend's friend