Nagarjuna’s next is horror-thriller Raju Gari Gadi 2

JANASENA

Nagarjuna will be seen playing the lead role. The actor, who has never worked in horror flicks, said this was his favourite genre to act

Nagarjuna at Raju Gari Gadi 2 launch event in Hyderabad. (Source: Express)Nagarjuna at Raju Gari Gadi 2 launch event in Hyderabad. (Source: Express)

With back-to-back projects, Akkineni Nagarjuna signed his next film – Raju Gari Gadi 2 with director Ohmkar. The horror thriller was launched during a grand event at Annapurna Studios on Sunday in Hyderabad.

Anchor-turned-director Ohmkar, who shot to fame after Raju Gari Gadi, is helming the sequel too.

Nagarjuna will be seen playing the lead role. The actor, who has never worked in horror flicks, said this was his favourite genre to act.

“Manam is a big turning point in my career. Soggade Chinni Nayana is another big hit. When I was quandary to select my next, I got Om Namo Venkatesaya and I am acting in it. Then, Ohmkar met me through Niranjan and PVP (film producer). I was looking for a novel script and this story really excited me. Actually, thriller is my favourite genre and I never acted in such character before. I know Ohmkar long before. I did not watch Raju Gari Gadhi. Somehow we missed to work together on a game show. I have complete trust on him. After Oopiri and Soggade Chinni Nayana, this will be a distinctive characterization. I am really eager to join the shooting very soon,” said Nagarjuna.

Raju Gari Gadi 2, nagarjuna Raju Gari Gadi 2, Raju Gari Gadi 2 release, Raju Gari Gadi 2 movie, Raju Gari Gadi 2 launch, nagarjuna film launch, nagarjuna new film, Raju Gari Gadi 2 release, Raju Gari Gadi 2, Raju Gari Gadi 2 news, tollywood news, entertainment news

Director Ohmkar is also euphoric about getting Nagarjuna on board saying the actor will appear in a new look in this movie.

“Raju Gari Gad released for last Dusshera on October 27 became a super hit. Exactly after one year on the same day, I narrated Raju Gari Gadi 2 story to Nagarjuna sir. He immediately agreed to become a part. God blessed me to have him as my hero,” Ohmkar said.

The film was said to be signed by Nagarjuna after he asked for few changes in the script and with the actor’s inputs. The shooting of the film will begin in the first week of December.

Popular music director S S Thaman was also roped in for scoring the tracks for the film.

1 minute ago, psycopk said:

this will be a dud... first one.. no deyyam ani clear ga mention chesadu ga.. people will be prepared for the routine twists..

ee movie lo deyyam ni pedtharemo.. ide twist emo naa matta