• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• karna11

• Bangaruu

• venus30

• innovative

Javascript nerchuko front end, back end all ends shake adinchachu just 3 frameworks nerchukunte nodejs angular react

python nerchuko data analyst avachu with a little effort as you have already passed university math you can handle lil complexity.

c# nerchuko .net ki povachu android dev cheyachu, unity 3d chesi game dev avachu

swift nerchuko ios platform shake cheyochu 

e jobs anni 6 figures minimum untay so no matter what other people say this is the formula to survive in this industry forever. 

If you plan to accomplish things software industry is booming like never before today.

You have to learn the way of programmer thinking , so finish that free youtube harvard Prof. Malan course to gain further deep understanding of the basics!(trust me this helps)

If you finish that simple yet interesting course, now you have a clear idea of whats going on in the industry and where you see yourself in next 5 years.

Do Algos and datastructs

I recommend cracking the coding interview book, its all out there man we have to just look and ask in the right direction.

Godd luck

PS: I used to be in your shoes ye tech cheyali, enduk cheyali sap ante enti database a sql ante enti salesforce ante enti whats their purpose in laymans language cheppali ante finish the above courses.

24 minutes ago, Hercules said:

Javascript nerchuko front end, back end all ends shake adinchachu just 3 frameworks nerchukunte nodejs angular react

python nerchuko data analyst avachu with a little effort as you have already passed university math you can handle lil complexity.

c# nerchuko .net ki povachu android dev cheyachu, unity 3d chesi game dev avachu

swift nerchuko ios platform shake cheyochu 

e jobs anni 6 figures minimum untay so no matter what other people say this is the formula to survive in this industry forever. 

If you plan to accomplish things software industry is booming like never before today.

You have to learn the way of programmer thinking , so finish that free youtube harvard Prof. Malan course to gain further deep understanding of the basics!(trust me this helps)

If you finish that simple yet interesting course, now you have a clear idea of whats going on in the industry and where you see yourself in next 5 years.

Do Algos and datastructs

I recommend cracking the coding interview book, its all out there man we have to just look and ask in the right direction.

Godd luck

PS: I used to be in your shoes ye tech cheyali, enduk cheyali sap ante enti database a sql ante enti salesforce ante enti whats their purpose in laymans language cheppali ante finish the above courses.

+1

On 2016-12-1 at 0:26 AM, LivingLegend said:

Sc lo lap dance anukunava ala vellagane dorikeyadaniki....ikkada technology updated ga unna interviews ravatla na bongu lodi. 

10rs938.jpg

Sc lo lap dance anukunava ala vellagane dorikeyadaniki....ikkada technology updated ga unna interviews ravatla na bongu lodi. 

10rs938.jpg

10rs938.jpg

10rs938.jpg