Money xfer to india - $ to Rupee - help

NuvvNen

Bhaiyya

I have to transfer 10 lakh from USA account to just india... koncham urgent situation.....

Ippudu vuna situation lo savinfs account lo 2.5 lakh kanna ekkuva  deposit cheste prob kada ? 

How can I handle this ? pl help ....

22 minutes ago, NuvvNen said:

Bhaiyya

I have to transfer 10 lakh from USA account to just india... koncham urgent situation.....

Ippudu vuna situation lo savinfs account lo 2.5 lakh kanna ekkuva  deposit cheste prob kada ? 

How are you sending the money??

Even if you want to send money all at one go your parents cannot withdraw that entirely from Bank...There are limits to withdraw as of now so would say if possible send it in installments or they want to give the money to some one else try to transfer money to the account of actual recipient directly.

2 hours ago, NuvvNen said:

Bhaiyya

you can deposit 100 lakhs also from account to account..and more over if money is transferring from foreign country no tax and no questions asked. educated people ki kuda 2.5lakh cash deposit and you can also deposit any amount if you can show the source ani ardham avvaka potha ela?

1 hour ago, spider_reddy said:

uncles dollor rate peruguda ? leda should I wait or send money around 20k pampali...

cheppalem...flight tickets price matram ghoranga padi poye chances unnnayee due to oil buy out issues

12 hours ago, NuvvNen said:

Bhaiyya

Firstly, there is no limit to deposit if you show proof.

Nee case lo remittance, asal evadu adagadu, even if they ask, ikkada copied adugutharu unless you are working for cash without w2, em probs undavu

12 hours ago, NuvvNen said:

Bhaiyya

online transfers ki no issue , cash deposits aithe problem