Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, johnubhai_01 said:

ee pichhi kukka dorakaale kaani..  ALppwAF.gif

veedi politics kosam janam madhyalo chichhu pettaadu.. b****d

veediki Garuda puranam lo ready avutundhi anta. ghormayina sikshalaki

3 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

anthaku minchi

zpA0bfm.gif

anthaku minchi sikshalu paedhi one and only KAvitha kalavakuntla ki anta. bcoz she diverted public money in the name of jagruthi and bonalu

13 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

anthaku minchi sikshalu paedhi one and only KAvitha kalavakuntla ki anta. bcoz she diverted public money in the name of jagruthi and bonalu

forget abt that sh!t pak!sthan!.. gone case. devatha peru cheppi public money ni lepesthundi.. maamulu ga undadu deeniki.. 

6b4lafZ.gif parigettichhi parigettichhi kodatharu..

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

aina black money ki niluvettu roopam eedu. aina jail lo undalsindo darjaga police bandobasthutho tirigesthunnadu. can any1 clarify me when he is gonna be behind bars ? 

never man... paisal power unte na bhu na bha

3 hours ago, JANASENA said:

aina black money ki niluvettu roopam eedu. aina jail lo undalsindo darjaga police bandobasthutho tirigesthunnadu. can any1 clarify me when he is gonna be behind bars ? 

cash flow taggina assets mottam vunnayi kada ......

3 hours ago, johnubhai_01 said:

ee pichhi kukka dorakaale kaani..  ALppwAF.gif

veedi politics kosam janam madhyalo chichhu pettaadu.. b****d

even I had the same feeling man, but manaku telsina valatho matladithe telustadi evariki em problems o ani.. i dont know how many people from tg were benefited by the division but most of them are happy being divided.. sad telugu state has been made to two, but you cant say

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

even I had the same feeling man, but manaku telsina valatho matladithe telustadi evariki em problems o ani.. i dont know how many people from tg were benefited by the division but most of them are happy being divided.. sad telugu state has been made to two, but you cant say

poor people ki illusion and hallucination create chesadu.. AP people ni 4 boothulu thidithe janam chappatlu kotti maree appreciate chesaru. he'll pay for it  may not be near but for sure

1 minute ago, johnubhai_01 said:

poor people ki illusion and hallucination create chesadu.. AP people ni 4 boothulu thidithe janam chappatlu kotti maree appreciate chesaru. he'll pay for it  may not be near but for sure

you cant be biased on that bro, you might not know the situation with the people in tg.. Yes it was not good on part of Andhra people but many people from tg needed that to get what they have right off...  may be would be a better way of doing it may be that was not the correct way but it was written that way I believe..

One question, why would you think cbn doesnt wanted a division, do you think he really cares about ap or tg people? May be yes or may be not but at the end of the day every politician is same. they will do anything for their favor..

I agree CBN is very good in doing things which many of them havent tried also but I also believe that divisio was necessary.. I am not very much of what kcr is actually doing, but as to my knowledge he doing pretty decent.. Yes provoking people of tg against ap is not appreciated as well.... Adhi ana Mata