MODI thaata.. come on.. answer to my question I sayyyy...

johnubhai_01

4 minutes ago, kittaya said:

cheque books vaduko mani matram aevaru cheppatla.... 

not everyone can take/accepts checks bro.

what if you're travelling to some place and your kid or yourself needs some food on the way. no one has change to accept your 2k note nor ready to accept check for just buying a water bottle or fruits.. of course this crisis is only for a short period and no one knows how long is the so called short period.

2 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

not everyone can take/accepts checks bro.

what if you're travelling to some place and your kid needs some food. no one has change to accept your 2k note nor ready to accept check. of course this crisis is only for a short period and no one knows how long is the so called short period.

pack food from home while traveling with kid. if travel time is long go to ur local groceries and pack food from there. most people have kathas in their locality grocery stores where they pay once in a month. if you can afford in big restaurants use cards there.

Just now, batman said:

pack food from home while traveling with kid. if travel time is long go to ur local groceries and pack food from there. most people have kathas in their locality grocery stores where they pay once in a month. if you can afford in big restaurants use cards there.

uLGSXBf.gif

6 hours ago, johnubhai_01 said:

thanks @3$%

Sorry, this page isn't available

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

lvqssrhcBZ0.png

ayithe try this link

4 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

yes. those who are not in reality. I'm seeing that. @3$%

ya i agree. some dont want to look are real solutions, dont want to be in reality and always blame others for it

Just now, jbourne said:

Vadi bada endii paisal ichchar gaa 

ivvakapote oka gola 

iste oka gola 

andariki daggarundii modi em problem kakunda chudali anukunta @3$%

salaries time kada.. small scale industries lo andariki cash lo ne pay chestharu. ippudu withdrawl ki velthe okkosari cash aipothundi and long Qs lo nilabadali .. definitely change crunch will have it's affects on public. ala em kaadu.. antha baagaane undi ankovadam maatram dreams lo undadame.

Just now, batman said:

ya i agree. some dont want to look are real solutions, dont want to be in reality and always blame others for it

so u r saying everything is quite cool and comfortable even there is change crunch. this shows where you're.. thanks for making my comments much better.

3 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

uLGSXBf.gif

traveling with kid and buying whatever he want for road is a luxury not a necessity and surely not a crisis. if the person cannot do all the things i suggested, g muskuni intilo kid vadhilesi vadi pani chuskovali