10k adigite 2k icharu ekkada petukovali ra..

psycopk

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BUDDY

• batman

• Pilla Zamindar

• zombie

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, batman said:

of course normal and poor ppl with white money only will stand in line coz they have white money. why will black money guy stand in line and deposit his black money and get caught?? that black money even if some of it comes to banks most of it will be eliminated which is good.

Thats what i am saying, black money vuna vallu already 70-30 comission to marchukuntunaru (where is the good happening only on some cases around 20 % may come to banks) , ikada comman man problem face chestunaru endhuku antey comman man dagar tax tesukuntaru ipudu  beacuse andari dagar at least chiti or some thing else they have enough money whih will cross tax payable money. Dont say farmers veenthoug farmers will be applicable and in india ther is not only farmers.. i am not against for this  but way is very very bad. He says he need 50 days are you sure that this will solve in 50 days , in seeing reality over banks it wont be stabilize untill next financial year, I think they didn't plan properly, don't say if need change we need to suffer, that is bull we can suffer for one day or one week or two week not for every day.  

1 hour ago, krishna0125 said:

answer nee question lo ne undhi. Modi, black money ani cheppindi to just a hoax. His actual agenda is cashless transactions and bringing people into system and making them file IT returns every year. In one way or other some black money people covert the money into white, atleast this time they will use the money through systems only so it will help govt to get taxes and creating jobs if he start some business.

Take out from your mind that this is for purely black money. This is to bring all forcefully into system.

almost corruption mana DNA lo code ayyipoyi born avvuthunna Indians ki gettika cheppalanta baga getti debba padali..

I sae news that epass book will be introduced in future which is very great move. If it really happens and govt can link and maintian all the details of cash balance every year, property holding every year, gold purchases every year, IT return every year.. no one can escape and no much black money will be flown into economy..bcz some one cant show suddenly cr's of property in current year with out showing proper cash blanace or IT returns.

for gold atleast govt should annouce what ever you have till now, declare it this year and from next year link the purchases to PAN card. They are just confusing people by telling limits etc..

I never said i was against this, and also then why government claiming this as black money, why ca't they say as we are banning all nig notes to use in your daily life so deposit it to bank and because we are making cashless payment so on.. and provide all card readers to all shops for free of service untill 2 years. then it will become cash less transactions. The way they taken the step is wrong with out proper plan. 

1 hour ago, citizenofIND said:

Mem nammam ani db prajallu cheppa mannaru .. survey chusi kotteskuntam mem damn

Survey na bank lo nunchey valani adgamandi survey, edo ekado gatiga tipi koditye 10000 mandi dagra koda tesukoledu and ask them to take survey in rural area now not on early stage.. Beacuse i was so happy in intila days but going on it was very hard. And also naku telisi ma friedns ( in india lo vuna vallu) evariki raledu survey ivamani and also survey taken for decision not for how well it was executed. 

Asalu andhra bank vadu ayte with draw chesukovali antey own brach ki vellali anta.. ademi rule vadu vadi pindakudu... Naku na akrchulaki 1000 rs kavali antey nenu cheque tesukoni bank lo nunchivali.. checque ki money bokka malli.