I dont know if its true

NinduChandurudu

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

yela man ila false hopes spread chestharu ?

False hopes kaadu ??

he is for real, he cures with herbs available in western ghats. Traditional medicine or Ayurveda 

what do you mean by chemotherapy 

what are the basics allopathic medicines ??

synthesis

the same chemicals are derived from plants. 

Earth from above ani oka series vuntundii netflix lo andulo oka African tribe lo one guy cures ailment with the herbs available in tropical forests. 

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

False hopes kaadu ??

he is for real, he cures with herbs available in western ghats. Traditional medicine or Ayurveda 

synthesis

Earth from above ani oka series vuntundii netflix lo andulo oka African tribe lo one guy cures ailment with the herbs available in tropical forests. 

looks like his success rate is low.

1 minute ago, mastercheif said:

no its not, have you ever chased something for many months because of false hope ?

Cancer is something which cannot be reversible, but with medicines be it traditional or allopathy the effects of it is mitigated. When death is certain, dnt you think trying for alternatives which increases life expectancy is worth trying ? 

Atleast ee traditional medicines valla placebo effect padina chaalu which is a boost to body's immune system. 

3 minutes ago, jbourne said:

False hopes kaadu ??

synthesis

#4H#

Just now, mastercheif said:

looks like his success rate is low.

Bro cancer is due to genetics

Physiology antha advance kaley. To change the genetic structure. But I can assure that by individual habits it can be avoided/prevented 

1 minute ago, NinduChandurudu said:

I personally lost someone due to cancer, thats y sharing :( ..so that others wont

Cancer, diabetes is something which I don't wish even for my enemies. They really sucks. 

2 minutes ago, jbourne said:

Cancer, diabetes is something which I don't wish even for my enemies. They really sucks. 

ya..they kill at the end

12 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

I personally lost someone due to cancer, thats y sharing :( ..so that others wont

me too lost someone close to me . And I don't want others to waste time on unreliable and unproven things.

Cancer is a disease that still does not have a 100% cure, however, there has been groundbreaking research in understanding cancer cells origination and spread as well as some obvious carcinogens...people go through desperation to save their loved ones and in this desperation they try out different methods if nothing else seems to be working...Imo although this man claiming that his product would cure cancer is not entirely wrong but doing a business on people's desperation is...the right way to do business is to get approved to market it from the health authorities...