Subramanian Swamy Latest On Demonetisation

Kool_SRG

Even Indira’s Emergency Was Popular Initially: Swamy on Note Ban

Political correctness or party affiliation has never stopped Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) leader Subramanian Swamy from converting his thoughts into unfiltered words.

Going against his party, Swamy has derided the government’s demonetisation move in the past and speaking at the ABP News ‘Shikhar Sammelan’ on Friday, he made his stance clear by saying that if Prime Minister Modi doesn’t resolve the currency chaos, the popular mood will soon turn against the government.

After all, for first 6 months Mrs Gandhi’s Emergency was popular. And then popular mood turned against her.
BJP MP Subramanian Swamy

He launched a scathing attack on Finance Minister Arun Jaitley and the “terrible implementation of demonetisation” by him as well.

Implementation of demonetisation by the Finance Minister has been extremely poor and tardy. No preparation was done at all.
Subramanian Swamy

Answering a question about the animosity between him and Jaitley, Swamy said he doesn’t have any issues with him and added:

He says I don’t listen to anyone. I only listen to gyanis, not fools. When he stops talking behind my back, our issues will resolve.

Further, he also said that the country needs an economist as the Finance Minister, “not someone who says 2+2=4”.

Admitting that he didn’t get the ticket from Delhi because of Jaitley, he said if the minister stops opposing him, they can work together.

The BJP leader stressed that Prime Minister Modi must immediately set up a crisis management team to handle the demonetisation issue. However, he added that even though people are troubled, it won’t have a negative impact on the 2019 elections.

Implementation by Jaitley of demonetisation has been extremely poor and tardy: Swamy

New Delhi: BJP leader Subramanian Swamy on ABP News’ Summit ‘Shikhar Sammelan’ urged PM Modi to form a crisis management team to handle demonetisation issue. He lambasted FM Arun Jaitley by saying “implementation by him of demonetisation  has been extremely poor and tardy. No preparation at all.”

Swamy on Demonetisation: 

• The stock of black money was being printed abroad
  • The worth of black money stacked outside the country is in trillion dollars
  • There are ways to withdraw this black money and we need means to withdraw
  • Opposition is doing nothing but opposing demonetisation, and disrupting the good intent of doing good.
  • Implementation by Finance Minister of demonetisation  has been extremely poor and tardy. No preparation at all.
  • PM Modi should make a crisis management team and tackle the problems which follow after demonetisation.
  • Swamy on Ram Mandir: 

• We have won the case in Allahabad HC
  • January 4 is the fresh date that has been fixed for the proceedings
  • Muslim parties are opposing on the lines that “the land is their property”
  • Ram janmbhumi belongs to Ram temple and we are certain of a victory.
  • Swamy on Jaitley:

• No enimity with Jaitley, but he pokes into everything I do
  • when Swamy will come to power in the Govt, he wn’t listen to anyone
  • Have no issues with Jaitley. True, I don’t listen to him as I listen to only gyanis
  • When I was about to fight election from Delhi, even then Jaitley poked in between.