This man is true inspiration

yomama

Look at the amount of work he puts in and the dedication to workout at this age and success!! For starters rock grew up dirtpoor, he repeatedly thanks his luck for not putting him in jail with his friends in street. 

Mana vallu caste ani language ani heroes ki dasoham ani gudulu katti tattoos vepinchukuntaru. Kani ye oka hero kuda ila poor nundi vachi sheer talent and hard work chesi sports adi fit ga undi WWF entertainment businesses cheylede. 

Sports adi ante rock football career ga teskuna days gurinchi talking. Prati telugu hero caste, ma Babu idi ma tatha idi ani vachinolle although there are minute exceptions. Wonder how people even relate themselves to these folks. Like seriously is there a single hero who is living honestly in India? Every mofo has loads of Blackmoney,gold and huge properties. (Am criticizing them for actually using these bad parameters to push their agenda. Am not against people who make money with business or what ever it maybe). 

Music functions anta asal siggu undali. Thanks giving function ga start chesi complete caste, na group, na politics anattu open ga chestunaru. 

Industry ki Oscars enduk ravu ani edustaru ga enduk ante induke fanisms ani politics ani castes ani tirige vallaki story imp kadu. 

India adi avali idi avali ani o tega edustaru ga db lo, castes ni promote cheyaddandi, don't forget that we all are equal. Repu asteroid vachi padte daniki castes undav religions undav danemma dinosaurs ye Assam ayay. To change be the change. Save India from those people, corruption is killing India , don't promote it and don't ignore it.

11 minutes ago, yomama said:

Mana vallu caste ani language ani heroes ki dasoham ani gudulu katti tattoos vepinchukuntaru. Kani ye oka hero kuda ila poor nundi vachi sheer talent and hard work chesi sports adi fit ga undi WWF entertainment businesses cheylede. 

Sports adi ante rock football career ga teskuna days gurinchi talking. Prati telugu hero caste, ma Babu idi ma tatha idi ani vachinolle although there are minute exceptions. Wonder how people even relate themselves to these folks. Like seriously is there a single hero who is living honestly in India? Every mofo has loads of Blackmoney,gold and huge properties. (Am criticizing them for actually using these bad parameters to push their agenda. Am not against people who make money with business or what ever it maybe). 

Music functions anta asal siggu undali. Thanks giving function ga start chesi complete caste, na group, na politics anattu open ga chestunaru. 

Industry ki Oscars enduk ravu ani edustaru ga enduk ante induke fanisms ani politics ani castes ani tirige vallaki story imp kadu. 

India adi avali idi avali ani o tega edustaru ga db lo, castes ni promote cheyaddandi, don't forget that we all are equal. Repu asteroid vachi padte daniki castes undav religions undav danemma dinosaurs ye Assam ayay. To change be the change. Save India from those people, corruption is killing India , don't promote it and don't ignore it.

antha baney vundi kani bold chesina line ey blunder.......rock's father is one of the greatest wrestlers and his grand father is also in wrestling......rock is born rich

40 minutes ago, yomama said:

Look at the amount of work he puts in and the dedication to workout at this age and success!! For starters rock grew up dirtpoor, he repeatedly thanks his luck for not putting him in jail with his friends in street. 

thats his job dude....Anyhow i am not taking anything away from him...

He is not dirty poor like you mentioned....ofcourse he is not a rich guy but far above the poverty line

I don't think he grew up dirtpoor. May be he had tough times, but he is destined to be a great wrestler. His father, grandfather, and many relatives are in wrestling. With the background he has, I am not surprised with his success. He is grateful with what he got and pushed himself to the limits using those skills. 

1 minute ago, pravinyudu said:

I don't think he grew up dirtpoor. May be he had tough times, but he is destined to be a great wrestler. His father, grandfather, and many relatives are in wrestling. With the background he has, I am not surprised with his success. He is grateful with what he got and pushed himself to the limits using those skills. 

exactly bro.....but big respect for this guy

2 minutes ago, pravinyudu said:

Background is very important and it is what that defines

16 minutes ago, Puchakai said:

antha baney vundi kani bold chesina line ey blunder.......rock's father is one of the greatest wrestlers and his grand father is also in wrestling......rock is born rich

most people success. 

In 1995 I had $7 bucks in my pocket and knew two things: I’m broke as hell and one day I won’t be.” – Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson

There is big difference between being poor and having no money. I agree he had hard times but that is his fault for not taking his career seriously and that is what he realized when he had 7$.