Save pranitha by donating - masters student

perugu_vada

3 minutes ago, MRI said:

+1 and ticket ki 5000$ enti.. $2500 vundi round trip for 2..

Cab, Hotel and Food expenses kooda include chesundatu......... Round figure kinda $5K pettadu........ No accountability for any expenses...... enthaina raastaru janalu waste fellows.

GL to the girl and wish for speedy recovery.

5 minutes ago, sid_22 said:

Cab, Hotel and Food expenses kooda include chesundatu......... Round figure kinda $5K pettadu........ No accountability for any expenses...... enthaina raastaru janalu waste fellows.

GL to the girl and wish for speedy recovery.

+tippadaniki benz rental

india shift cheyadam better my opinion

2 hours ago, DaleSteyn1 said:

This is too much parents to and fro ki 5000$ karchu avthundhi ani adhinkooda donate cheyamanadam enti ..yes we  feel sorry for her and insurance prob undhi kabatti fine why are they even collecting money for travelling expenses ila collect cheyakandi 50k$ ante 35 lakhs usa ochinollu easy family property ammi chesukovadamo cheyachu ila donations petti own property ni avsaraniki karchu pettakapothe inka enduku a money

I have seen so many go funds and donated but this one is little different. I feel sorry for the girl. But i have some questions. 

- why insurance company would charge any money. They will pay the hospital if she has insurance. And hospital will send bill , if not paid by the insurance..

- and 5000$ for travel expense.

i hope she vl get well soon. And i also hope this story will not effect future people who are in need.

1 hour ago, sid_22 said:

Yes What a load of BS..... naaku kooda aa sentence chadivaka whatever I emotion I had is lost completely...... though I feel bad to see her condition....... but incl $5000 for her parents trip is insane..... $5000 kooda spend cheyyaleni parents ki asala ee girl ki Visa ela vachindo...... may be thru fake benami properties........ People these days are greedy and shameless

Correct cheppav vaadu. He ran out of funds antunadu parents unnaru,insurancr undhi naaku endhuko doubt kodthundhi idhi ammay recover avvalni wish cheyadam tappa ,50k round figure collwct chesthunadu

sad to hear and hope she gets well soon but ammayi ki baagaledu ani parents ki funds collect chesi tickets konedhi unte aa parents raakapothene bettr. sampadhinchi enduku naa matta..nd ee doc ayina intha expenses aythay ee tests ki ani mundhe cheptharu appude india ki teesukoni velalsindhi chaala money and time save ayedhi.

2 hours ago, crazymatta said:

sad to hear and hope she gets well soon but ammayi ki baagaledu ani parents ki funds collect chesi tickets konedhi unte aa parents raakapothene bettr. sampadhinchi enduku naa matta..nd ee doc ayina intha expenses aythay ee tests ki ani mundhe cheptharu appude india ki teesukoni velalsindhi chaala money and time save ayedhi.

Ok nee matta 

Look at below for latest update on this, indhu k anedi, its easy to get conclusions without knowing the facts, few questioned before y she is not going to india etc ani, its not that easy 

Hello all, she was discharged from hospital yesterday evening. Doctor said he will give permission to her to go to India after the test results of lymph node biopsy. We are also trying to arrange all the documents needed her to leave USA as soon as possible without affecting her grades. It takes a week to heal her surgical cut. Hope everything will be fine and she can go to India and start the treatment for her inflammation. But before going she wants to make sure there is no other problems than inflammation. I will stop the campaign when she wants to end in coming few days. Thanks everyone, without you, she would have been run into financial problems and stress. She is able to book flight ticket very next day, able to think of treatment in kerala, able to pay her all hospital bills, just because all of you. I can't thank enough to everyone. Please add us on Facebook to get future updates.