200000 in a day

manojquiet

This is a thread I am starting to help a couple of old farmers from losing there house  and small land they own . there son died a while ago and daughter in law left them soon after they had some debts due to there son and now they are on edge to lose them . Anavasaram ga time pass cheyoddhu if u can't help or don't want to please move on this post idea was given to me by a old member of this group . Pm me for more details 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, manojquiet said:

This is a thread I am starting to help a couple of old farmers from losing there house  and small land they own . there son died a while ago and daughter in law left them soon after they had some debts due to there son and now they are on edge to lose them . Anavasaram ga time pass cheyoddhu if u can't help or don't want to please move on this post idea was given to me by a old member of this group . Pm me for more details 

chesa post lo emotion and more detailed description leka potha evadu help chesthad vaaya neku..

14 minutes ago, krishna0125 said:

chesa post lo emotion and more detailed description leka potha evadu help chesthad vaaya neku..

Pm chesa bhayya nenu simple ga cheppa interest unte they would pm.me ani anthe inkem.ledhu anna emotional ga oka pic cheyyatam ala istam ledhu

57 minutes ago, manojquiet said:

Pm chesa bhayya nenu simple ga cheppa interest unte they would pm.me ani anthe inkem.ledhu anna emotional ga oka pic cheyyatam ala istam ledhu

may be you are doing good. emotion is important for any donation.  dont take wrong. emotional ga pic avasaram ledhu, detailed ga em garigindho and em help expect chesthunnaro teliyali kadha. losing there house  and small land they own annav but you asked only 2lakh, so is this amount only to pay some part of debt..elanti questions clear ga cheppali..

Close to half acre land ina. Village were they have a house on it. I don't know how much it costs but I said 2lakha because that the loan or borrowed money they have on there land and we already got around 70k by ourselves.

Son died in an accident around 2 years ago they are unaware of the loan untill recently but not sure of how to do it. Me and my cousins thought of helping we pulled in some amount together and we are trying for the rest we are getting positive rrsponse. They live in a st godavari chintalpudi mandalam I am willing to share any thing in detail on phone for any one 

3 hours ago, manojquiet said:

Pm me the details....i would like to help...