200000 in a day

manojquiet

8 hours ago, manojquiet said:

This is a thread I am starting to help a couple of old farmers from losing there house  and small land they own . there son died a while ago and daughter in law left them soon after they had some debts due to there son and now they are on edge to lose them . Anavasaram ga time pass cheyoddhu if u can't help or don't want to please move on this post idea was given to me by a old member of this group . Pm me for more details 

Create  a post in gofund me . and share the link . easy way to reach more people

2 hours ago, KathiRamdaas said:

PM me the details bro

1 hour ago, sameer1384 said:

Create  a post in gofund me . and share the link . easy way to reach more people

Go fund me page create chese time ledhu bro we did do what ever we want my ourselves inka we need to reach some amount so in the last moment I had to post here. Thanks for your interest

4 minutes ago, manojquiet said:

People who are interested are messaging me bro and I am sending them the details and all. Thanks you again 

y backdoor working..ikkada veste message cheyaloenodu kuda help chestad kada.

people who dont have account etc...a dabbul vadda.?

2 minutes ago, manojquiet said:

Ne peru medha click chesaka write on spartan public free ani edho vacchindhi akkada pampanu bhayya XXX((()))(((

2 minutes ago, manojquiet said:

Public feed ani edho undhi ne peru medha click chesaka

ne details nakenduku vayya..donation evariki kavalo valla details ikkada veyi...

we dont want ur details. or contact info.

Thanks for that nenu oka 2-3 members kalisi evaro need lo unnollaki helping seathunnam by collecting small amounts and we pulled in some as well. Neku donations kavalsina vallu details cheppina you don't understand them bhayya ...so meme collect cheathunnam for now and also panchayati president tho bhi matladam ..land gurunchi em seyyalem kani gramakantam lo vallu illu kattukovacchu antunnaru neku ippudu acc details icchina avi try chesthunna ma naluguru lo okadivi untayi so it's not giving you complete info. Alantappudu I thought I could explain better over phone ani number icchanu. Nenu neku msg chesthe u will have more questions I thought I could reply and answer u over a call anthe kani I know that u don't need my info.