eh okati beee.. Transfer phull time doubt.. Please Help !!

enthila

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• enthila

• tennisluvr

• kattula rattaiah

• LuckyLoser

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Make sure about that though. Not all MNCs offer bonuses. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

FT no fear man, just proceed. 

Dell bro company . I dont think dell vadu bonus lekunda Ft offer isthadu ani . But still i would make sure I ask them about that.

Relocation istha annadu . 

8 minutes ago, enthila said:

Dell bro company . I dont think dell vadu bonus lekunda Ft offer isthadu ani . But still i would make sure I ask them about that.

Dell is a good company bro. Emanna positions konchem senior level ki untey cheppu I will try as well. I have experience in DevOps, Big data antha exposure ledu but I am learning Apache Spark and Scala right now. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Dell is a good company bro. Emanna positions konchem senior level ki untey cheppu I will try as well. I have experience in DevOps, Big data antha exposure ledu but I am learning Apache Spark and Scala right now. 

My position is also Devops/AWS but more into AWS. AWS solutions architecht level is enough to crack the interview. I will let you know if i find any positions. 

12 minutes ago, enthila said:

My position is also Devops/AWS but more into AWS. AWS solutions architecht level is enough to crack the interview. I will let you know if i find any positions. 

Okay thanks bro. 

42 minutes ago, enthila said:

GC epudu start chestanu anaru DELL lo?

10 minutes ago, enthila said:

Inka ah details anni adagaledhu , they will let me know tomorrow 

Bro if you don't mind tell me something. Did you apply for the job yourself online or was it a reference etc. 

27 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro if you don't mind tell me something. Did you apply for the job yourself online or was it a reference etc. 

I applied my self bro. Bench paina unna 4 months#~`

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Oh okay man, good job. Well done. 

Thank you bro. Bench paina undi undi bore kotti inka started applying on my own,

Mestri valla em kavadam ledhu so apudu ardam aindi vallani nammukunte dogs life anisFun_duh2sFun_duh2

10 minutes ago, enthila said:

Thank you bro. Bench paina undi undi bore kotti inka started applying on my own,

Mestri valla em kavadam ledhu so apudu ardam aindi vallani nammukunte dogs life anisFun_duh2sFun_duh2

Of course man, you should never ever trust them. They will only waste your time and screw you up, good to be proactive on your own. 

I am on bench too at the moment, new job starts on Jan 1st. Trying to finish off writing 2 AWS Certifications by that time. 

AWS Solutions Architect Associate and 

AWS SysOps Professional Associate. 

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Of course man, you should never ever trust them. They will only waste your time and screw you up, good to be proactive on your own. 

I am on bench too at the moment, new job starts on Jan 1st. Trying to finish off writing 2 AWS Certifications by that time. 

AWS Solutions Architect Associate and 

AWS SysOps Professional Associate. 

All the best bro, Those two certifications will help . You can actually get FT if you are in a position to pass exam. 

Especially if you have prior exp it should be easy for you. Naku exp ledhu so koncham problem aindhi when applying also.

1 minute ago, enthila said:

All the best bro, Those two certifications will help . You can actually get FT if you are in a position to pass exam. 

Especially if you have prior exp it should be easy for you. Naku exp ledhu so koncham problem aindhi when applying also.

I have experience bro. My time has been not so great this year though, I guess it's not just me. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I have experience bro. My time has been not so great this year though, I guess it's not just me. 

Sad to hear, all the best to you too bro . if I join that, I will let you know if I find any opportunities.