London transit visa needed ?

Feelingbad

Just now, johnubhai_01 said:

ante home country ki velletapudu visa unte enti lekapothe enti.. it doesn't make sense. anyways i have valid visa for to and fro journeys so i'm not familiar abt expired visa concept.

track lo paddaaav...gooood....@3$%

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• johnubhai_01

• BommaliNinnodhala

• Feelingbad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

nenu BA lo 2 times vellaanu bro. no transit visas needed. my personal exp.

return aithe maatram u shud have your visa stamped.

AGREED...

Just now, indra_babu said:

my cousin flew on nov 28th. she didnt took any Transit visa.. she flew via London from Seattle

cousin aa...valid visa undha?

6 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

nenu BA lo 2 times vellaanu bro. no transit visas needed. my personal exp.

return aithe maatram u shud have your visa stamped.

oh ok. LAst time(2015)  maa friend vellinappudu British Airways mandated transit Visa.

When was the last time you travelled?

Nee friend H1 expired, booked a ticket via British Airways, transit visa ledhu ani return pampadu, 2 days tharuvatha via Dubai book chesi wented.

Idhi fact no antas.

Just now, Idassamed said:

Nee friend H1 expired, booked a ticket via British Airways, transit visa ledhu ani return pampadu, 2 days tharuvatha via Dubai book chesi wented.

Idhi fact no antas.

goood point bro...db folks andaru idi pollowww ipondi ikaa...second thoughts undi risk cesevaalaku bokkaa thappadu

You’ll need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (unless you’re exempt)

You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.

Exemptions

You don’t need a visa if you have one of the following:

• a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
  • a residence permit issued by Australia or New Zealand
  • a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland
  • a resident permit issued by Canada after 28 June 2002
  • a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • an Irish biometric visa (marked ‘BC’ or ‘BC BIVS’ in the ‘Remarks’ section)
  • a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to the Schengen country that issued the visa
  • a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
  • a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
  • a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
  • an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
  • a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)

All visas and residence permits must be valid.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa

Post lu ese mundu minimum research cheyandi man

38 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

Anyone have recent experience while travelling to india via london ?

nenu 2 weeks back eee DB same post vesaa... andhaaru pichi pichi ga cheppparuu... ila kaadhu ani inka oopika thechukoni british immigration ki call chesaa... so nuvvvu which situation lo padthaavo choosko...

1. You have valid H1B visa when u at london airport..valid anta nee passport paina stamp undali and it should not expire.. I797 kaaaadhu

if above , appudu u dont need any visa

2. If nee H1b visa expired passport lo stamp expired though u have valid i797 doc...since visa expired kabbattii u need transit visa...

eee paina 2 vishayaalu chepparu british immigration... sare expire aithe why transit visa maa home country ki kadha memu velthundhii valid indian paspport untundhii kadha ante they said if somthing goes wrong we need to send u back to US..appudaina neeku valid visa undaali kadha to send back annaruu... again if something happens aithe ne.....

3 minutes ago, aviator said:

You’ll need a visa to pass through the UK in transit (unless you’re exempt)

You should apply for a Direct Airside Transit visa if you arrive in the UK on a flight and leave again without passing through immigration control.

Exemptions

You don’t need a visa if you have one of the following:

• a visa for Canada, New Zealand, Australia or the USA (this can be used for travel to any country)
  • a residence permit issued by Australia or New Zealand
  • a common format residence permit issued by an European Economic Area (EEA) country or Switzerland
  • a resident permit issued by Canada after 28 June 2002
  • a uniform format category D visa for entry into a country in the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland
  • an Irish biometric visa (marked ‘BC’ or ‘BC BIVS’ in the ‘Remarks’ section)
  • a Schengen Approved Destination Scheme (ADS) group tourism visa where the holder is travelling to the Schengen country that issued the visa
  • a flight ticket from the Schengen area, if you can prove that you entered the Schengen area in the previous 30 days on the basis of a valid Schengen ADS visa
  • a valid USA I-551 Temporary Immigrant visa issued by the USA (a wet-ink stamp version will not be accepted)
  • a valid USA permanent residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998
  • an expired USA I-551 Permanent Residence card issued by the USA on or after 21 April 1998, with a valid I-797 letter authorising extension
  • a valid standalone US Immigration Form 155A/155B issued by the USA (attached to a sealed brown envelope)

All visas and residence permits must be valid.

https://www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa

Post lu ese mundu minimum research cheyandi man

eee last line andhaaaru read cheyyadam marchipothaaaruu......

26 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

london visiting aithe u need transit visa. otherwise no need. just flight digu, starbucks lo coffe thaagu.. faafal ni chusko.. malli flight ekkei.. as simple as that. 

valid H1b visa undaaali nee passport paina..

15 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

ante home country ki velletapudu visa unte enti lekapothe enti.. it doesn't make sense. anyways i have valid visa for to and fro journeys so i'm not familiar abt expired visa concept.

nuvvu london lo digagaane nee home country lo edo pedda yudham jarigi flights anni cancel ayyayi anuko..They don't want to take your responsibility,

They need to send you back to US. They can't send you back to US without US visa.