London transit visa needed ?

Feelingbad

31 minutes ago, mekapichal_mnthmkora said:

What kind of stupidity is that man? Final destination india ayinappudu. direct india flights levu kabatti connecting through veltunnaru kada.. y forcing ppl to take transit visa.. the airlines should provide one no?

not stupidity bro... they dont want any illegal person to fly over UK....they need valid visa because if needed they can send back to US.. 

nenu 2 weeks back eee DB same post vesaa... andhaaru pichi pichi ga cheppparuu... ila kaadhu ani inka oopika thechukoni british immigration ki call chesaa... so nuvvvu which situation lo padthaavo choosko...

1. You have valid H1B visa when u at london airport..valid anta nee passport paina stamp undali and it should not expire.. I797 kaaaadhu

if above , appudu u dont need any visa

2. If nee H1b visa expired passport lo stamp expired though u have valid i797 doc...since visa expired kabbattii u need transit visa...

eee paina 2 vishayaalu chepparu british immigration... sare expire aithe why transit visa maa home country ki kadha memu velthundhii valid indian paspport untundhii kadha ante they said if somthing goes wrong we need to send u back to US..appudaina neeku valid visa undaali kadha to send back annaruu... again if something happens aithe ne..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kalam_Youtheman

• johnubhai_01

• BommaliNinnodhala

• Feelingbad

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, megadheera said:

nuvvu london lo digagaane nee home country lo edo pedda yudham jarigi flights anni cancel ayyayi anuko..They don't want to take your responsibility,

They need to send you back to US. They can't send you back to US without US visa.

correct..... 

30 minutes ago, Feelingbad said:

I agree its stupid.. atleast they should alert while booking a ticket. this thing sucks.. but its true..

they ( BA)  will alert and also send email once u book the tickets... u can cancel within 24 hours of booking

35 minutes ago, johnubhai_01 said:

nenu BA lo 2 times vellaanu bro. no transit visas needed. my personal exp.

return aithe maatram u shud have your visa stamped.

aina memu oppukomu... maaku google e cheppali ezgif-3592023388.gif.5833ee70c648abe3e52

37 minutes ago, sarkaar said:

neenga thappa sollita.

British Airways flight ku Transit visa irukanoom.. Google pannunga. 

16 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

not stupidity bro... they dont want any illegal person to fly over UK....they need valid visa because if needed they can send back to US.. 

nenu 2 weeks back eee DB same post vesaa... andhaaru pichi pichi ga cheppparuu... ila kaadhu ani inka oopika thechukoni british immigration ki call chesaa... so nuvvvu which situation lo padthaavo choosko...

1. You have valid H1B visa when u at london airport..valid anta nee passport paina stamp undali and it should not expire.. I797 kaaaadhu

if above , appudu u dont need any visa

2. If nee H1b visa expired passport lo stamp expired though u have valid i797 doc...since visa expired kabbattii u need transit visa...

eee paina 2 vishayaalu chepparu british immigration... sare expire aithe why transit visa maa home country ki kadha memu velthundhii valid indian paspport untundhii kadha ante they said if somthing goes wrong we need to send u back to US..appudaina neeku valid visa undaali kadha to send back annaruu... again if something happens aithe ne..

thanks for the info.. still sounds stupid.. any issue happens (unless mid air) its the responsibility of every country to send the individuals to their home country... not to the country where they r flying from...