6th year H1b 1-40 question

Hyper

1 minute ago, infoseeker786 said:

navi kuda same reasons bro.vachededo H1B meda vachi unte epatiki GC chetilo undedi anipistundi 

epudu situation veru manam vachianpudu veru..apudu H1b payana vachina... inko 6 months poyedhi emo.... asalu 2009-2011 GC's PD unna valu thakuva

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hyper

• BommaliNinnodhala

• Bhai

• infoseeker786

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Hyper said:

epudu situation veru manam vachianpudu veru..apudu H1b payana vachina... inko 6 months poyedhi emo.... asalu 2009-2011 GC's PD unna valu thakuva

avunu bro ma seniors 90% without jobs unde for 1 year in 2009

2 hours ago, Hyper said:

inko 1 month lo 6th year ayipothundhi 140 approved jamanalo... so next extension ki apply chesina..in process.... adhi vachinaka patha emp ni vachili kotha empl dhegariki pothe...ella untadhi

alla velthe path 140 payana transfer petukovala...?...leka shld i wait for 140 approved from new employer and change to him? how

Since your h1b extension is in progress it's better you wait until you get it approved. If you change jobs after your h1b approval, the new company should apply for your h1b i.e., I129 and that needs to get approved as well. Based on your approved I140, the new h1b (which is also called h1b transfer) from the new company typically should get you another 3 ys work authorization. It's better that you resign after you get h1b approved from the new company. 

Regarding I140 from the new company, you have start the GC process from scratch. 

2 hours ago, griffins said:

Since your h1b extension is in progress it's better you wait until you get it approved. If you change jobs after your h1b approval, the new company should apply for your h1b i.e., I129 and that needs to get approved as well. Based on your approved I140, the new h1b (which is also called h1b transfer) from the new company typically should get you another 3 ys work authorization. It's better that you resign after you get h1b approved from the new company. 

Regarding I140 from the new company, you have start the GC process from scratch. 

tqqq...N&^&