Any daytraders/financial analysts in this DB?

tennisluvr

16 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

Day trading doesn't depend all the bullshit , short if price is dropping , buy if the price is going up 

Keep trail stop to prevent loss , 

Read new every day morning before trading opens 

Go long if you can analyze stock , day trading doesn't depend on company stats , but depends on news 

PS : If you can make any algorithm  and if it works send a  personal message , i will try it out in virtual trading for few days 

that's not actually day trading kada man , day trading lo ppl sell their stock at the end of the day no matter they make money on it or not , they dont usually hold it until the next day ... that's what makes it super risky... technically wt u r saying can be called as day trading but i'm talking abt ppl who do it full time , 

actually i think putting stop losses is common sense , if u have to teach someone abt basic stuff like this its better they stay away from the markets 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• BaabuBangaram

• NinduChandurudu

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, NinduChandurudu said:

ya day trading is risky unless u have a good knowledge.. I am a fan of rakesh jhunjhunwala & I follow his principles....long term investing..buy right & sit..compounding is more important

i'm not a fan of day trading , its mostly about luck and manipulation in the markets

14 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

Bro..bench time motham ee thed ki saripothundi emo..daily cming up with new tech or new business..🙄🙄🙄

Ademi ledu bro, gave interviews in 3 different techs. This is on the side man, I sleep late and get up early so have more time in the day. No pressure to get ready and go to work right so want to use that time more productively anthe. 

18 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

u can do it using python , python is comparatively easy to learn and there are a lot of projects on github which u can modify and use to test ur strategies

personally i'd stay away from day trading , i dont even know a single person that made money while day trading full time , basically because the system is kinda rigged , U simply cannot compete with the HFT systems that hedge funds use to day trade , these systems are so fast that by the time u realize a stock and place a trade the'll be in and out of that stock..

the main reason why these trading firms and hedgefunds are located close to wallst. is because they try to take advantage of even split second time  difference that happens due to their proximity to NYSE 

Good post buddy, appreciate your inputs. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Thanks guys, what I am trying to find out is were you able to come up with an Algorithmic trading model that you could test out which made you money? If you did, what was your strategy to make one such model? 

try minance they will trde through Algorithmic trading.....

42 minutes ago, BUDDY said:

i'm not a fan of day trading , its mostly about luck and manipulation in the markets

oka roju 30K petta day trading lo anii ponu 800 rs vachhayi...this is my highest ever profit in day trading....

I follow one logic....i will see the previous closing and see which has the most loss percentage and I will buy those stocks the next day....at the end of the day atleast i will be having 1% profit.....I dont see any profit in daytrading....you need to trade in high volumes to see the profit....

3 minutes ago, BaabuBangaram said:

I follow one logic....i will see the previous closing and see which has the most loss percentage and I will buy those stocks the next day....at the end of the day atleast i will be having 1% profit.....I dont see any profit in daytrading....you need to trade in high volumes to see the profit....

ya for day trading

1: See -%..if more than 4-5% buy

2 see if its way from 52wk high

3 buy stocks that are gaining at 0-1% at 10-11 am..they might become 3-4%

18 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

Good post buddy, appreciate your inputs. 

let us know if u're able to comeup with a nice strategy :D

17 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

oka roju 30K petta day trading lo anii ponu 800 rs vachhayi...this is my highest ever profit in day trading....

risk entha untadi ani calculate chesav worst case lo

17 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

Lol biscut logic idi..longtermlo be ready to see losses

day trading cheyali ante oka group ga form ayi ekkuva amount money petti konni manipulate cheyali. Idi andariki sadyam avvadu. Ala cheyyagalinia vadu hedge fund start chestadu. Nevu kaliga vunte try to learn basics first. Neku luck lo first transaction lo money vachina next vatilo automatic ga money pothayi.

18 hours ago, BaabuBangaram said:

ala chesthe square off chesukuntu pothe asthulu ammukovali, decide the sector  you want whichneeds some ground work or talk to or check with friends

for ex : solar energy e sector related stocks check cheyachu but epudu ani low lo ne unayi , but still you can try your luck

where ever you invest decide stop loss, na dagara funds unayi kadha evala 30 unadhi repu 25 aithe malli konachu ani petukovadhu ,