Any daytraders/financial analysts in this DB?

tennisluvr

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tennisluvr

• BaabuBangaram

• NinduChandurudu

• BUDDY

Top Posters In This Topic

Algo trading aa ?? Anta capital oka individual dagara unte...he don't even need to do Job...Don't waste time bro....oka manchi strat unte..quantopian lo millions isthadu....Evado edo chepadani matram, e field lo enter avvadu...antaga interest unte manchi model chesi...back test lo manchi results chupinchi...reap the profits after selling the model

there is not set algorithm to make gains or reduce loss. but yes system is rigged by ppl at wallst. those investment bankers and hedge fund managers they all do favor to each other like drinks, expensive holidays and not to forget women.....

4 hours ago, idibezwada said:

Lol biscut logic idi..longtermlo be ready to see losses

dhaniki lol endhuku.....i study market then I invest...gudddi ga pettanu....appudappudu day trading cheseappudu ala chesthe...i am long term investor

3 hours ago, nandananditha said:

ala chesthe square off chesukuntu pothe asthulu ammukovali, decide the sector  you want whichneeds some ground work or talk to or check with friends

for ex : solar energy e sector related stocks check cheyachu but epudu ani low lo ne unayi , but still you can try your luck

where ever you invest decide stop loss, na dagara funds unayi kadha evala 30 unadhi repu 25 aithe malli konachu ani petukovadhu , 

solar energy bokka vayya...edho day trading chesevallaki 10 paise labham thappa emi vundadu.....I dont do day trading regularly...eppudina khali ga vunte chestha anthe...TS day trading gurinchi adigaadu kabatti cheppa....

3 hours ago, sdpp143 said:

Algo trading aa ?? Anta capital oka individual dagara unte...he don't even need to do Job...Don't waste time bro....oka manchi strat unte..quantopian lo millions isthadu....Evado edo chepadani matram, e field lo enter avvadu...antaga interest unte manchi model chesi...back test lo manchi results chupinchi...reap the profits after selling the model

kotthaga vachhina hedge fund firms aithe minimum of 25K rupees funds accepting konni aithe minimum 1.5 Lakh....to attract customers anthe...

On 12/6/2016 at 0:05 AM, tennisluvr said:

Thanks guys, what I am trying to find out is were you able to come up with an Algorithmic trading model that you could test out which made you money? If you did, what was your strategy to make one such model? 

Hi man , my few cents:

First understand market and your stock universe fundamentals and technicals , one needs to invest time for this on regular basis.

learn statistics and use matlab or what ever tools you can to analyse time series data. tons of stuff out there online.

Start forming few stratergies and work out to the core, ultimately your algo is probably going to give you few numbers to interpret it as good buy or short. one common strategy is mean reversion which was discussed here already by a gentleman. there are several other strategies but again its there for everyone, so your strategy would be a unique one ( hybrid of multiple strategies ).

Most important and ignorant mistake everyone makes or donot take this into consideration is back testing will not produce accurate results as you in the first place werent involved in that data originally. typically in trading you make profit from others loss and that tightly couples you to the system and your algo is externally examining the system with out being a part of it. In simple words the trade you make/enter into would cause the small disturbance and that would change/effect the closing value of stock price be it a small change.

Most of the powerful traders use algo on daily basis to manipulate the prices depending on their position of the stock, so ultimately its ur algo against theirs situation. I am working on using machine learning strategies which leverages your AI power to pretty good extent.

Also be disciplined and be happy with small profits. repeat and compound.