• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• enthila

• Bhai

• xxxmen

• Spartan

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, enthila said:

Eb3/Eb 2 depending upon yor qualification antunaru baa GC . 

I need clarity ani chepu.....adi confirm cheyamani chepu.....valu edo okapi chestam vacheyi ani chepte opukoku.....

18 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I need clarity ani chepu.....adi confirm cheyamani chepu.....valu edo okapi chestam vacheyi ani chepte opukoku.....

Vallu ala analedhu bro , they are ready to do EB2 also if I qualify for that. 5+ exp ledu naku . So mostly Eb3 e chestharu kadha

2 minutes ago, enthila said:

Vallu ala analedhu bro , they are ready to do EB2 also if I qualify for that. 5+ exp ledu naku . So mostly Eb3 e chestharu kadha

neku MS leda? MS and min 1 yr exp vunanduku naku EB2 chesaru

32 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

neku MS leda? MS and min 1 yr exp vunanduku naku EB2 chesaru

"We really won’t know until the process begins – as she’s also indicated that it will depend on the makeup of the rest of the team. "

This is the reply I got from the team when I asked about the category. 

Just now, enthila said:

"We really won’t know until the process begins – as she’s also indicated that it will depend on the makeup of the rest of the team. "

This is the reply I got from the team when I asked about the category. 

deni meaning enti?

3 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

deni meaning enti?

"It also depends on others on this team in the same or similar role because if you already have someone in the same role and they don’t meet qualifications above, then it really doesn’t matter what the candidate’s qualifications are.    Not sure if that makes sense, but I am happy to discuss with you. "

I got this reply . aak is paak .. paaak is aaak laga undhi sFun_duh2

3 minutes ago, xxxmen said:

deni meaning enti?

Nee G 

Kotta team edho form chestunnattunnaru leka expand chese plans untayi .. aa roject ki budget resources anni finalize ayyaka... manodi qualification ki suit ayye role unte confirm chestam ani

1 minute ago, enthila said:

"It also depends on others on this team in the same or similar role because if you already have someone in the same role and they don’t meet qualifications above, then it really doesn’t matter what the candidate’s qualifications are.    Not sure if that makes sense, but I am happy to discuss with you. "

I got this reply . aak is paak .. paaak is aaak laga undhi sFun_duh2

Just now, Bhai said:

Nee G 

Kotta team edho form chestunnattunnaru leka expand chese plans untayi .. aa roject ki budget resources anni finalize ayyaka... manodi qualification ki suit ayye role unte confirm chestam ani

Just now, Bhai said:

Nee G 

Fresher ni bhayya I have no idea. Thank you for the input . Ipudu koncham clarity vachindhi . 

1 minute ago, enthila said:

Fresher ni bhayya I have no idea. Thank you for the input . Ipudu koncham clarity vachindhi . 

nuvu ventane ah company lo work chese desi gadini patuko.......company culture inka GC info ivochu........

Linkedin lo try cheyi