Calling tenniluvr and yomama

dakumangalsingh

Just now, SonaParv_522 said:

ante, mee iddari posts oke la untai and iddaroo mavni lo unnaru, iddaroo english iragadeestaru

andukani cheppa.

Coincidence bro. Plus he's active Army and I am reserve. He's already a cheeteejen while I am on echhvonebee etc. So two totally different people. 

2 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Coincidence bro. Plus he's active Army and I am reserve. He's already a cheeteejen while I am on echhvonebee etc. So two totally different people. 

good thing is they are taking steps to help folks on dep man, am glad to see that they dont have to worry about status in dep, now on. 

congrats man @dakumangalsingh and @tennisluvr. If you already signed the contract you are good ufcourse have to clear the investigation phase, which i believe is not a hurdle unless you decide to go ahead and drink n drive today@3$%

7 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

nice

6 minutes ago, SonaParv_522 said:

ante, mee iddari posts oke la untai and iddaroo mavni lo unnaru, iddaroo english iragadeestaru

andukani cheppa.

nen oka id to kuda vachedi to communicate with our telugu folks. 

<I>
  When the going gets tough, 
  the tough get going!
</I>

5 minutes ago, yomama said:

good thing is they are taking steps to help folks on dep man, am glad to see that they dont have to worry about status in dep, now on. 

congrats man @dakumangalsingh and @tennisluvr. If you already signed the contract you are good ufcourse have to clear the investigation phase, which i believe is not a hurdle unless you decide to go ahead and drink n drive today@3$%

Nee avva podduna six pack lo oka pack dedication chesinanduku Anna drinking gurinchii suggest cheyaku. 

20 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Nuvvu reserve haa maa frnd she got enlisted in June/July time her ship date  is on Jan.  Lots of folks who enlisted in reserve have their dates pushed but their benefits contract have started ani annaru maa recruiting sergeants