Guys from JPMC Columbus

tennisluvr

Ee Kumar gaadu akkada working ani vesukunnadu, oka sari please verify in your database and let me know if he's working there. 

Naaku PM cheyyandi if you are bothered about privacy, I am building up a case of defamation and libel against him, and also racially profiling a whole ethnicity due to his own personal hatred. 

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Batman_fan

• tennisluvr

• crazymatta

• jbourne

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Ee Kumar gaadu akkada working ani vesukunnadu, oka sari please verify in your database and let me know if he's working there. 

Naaku PM cheyyandi if you are bothered about privacy, I am building up a case of defamation and libel against him, and also racially profiling a whole ethnicity due to his own personal hatred. 

%$#$ why man you are so triggered by him? Anything personal? But i do agree on the racist part. He acts as a savior but he is a lost cause now. DB has good viewerbase. Lot of people watch our comments and stay silent. They all have opinions and prefer not to engage online. If he wants to do the right thing, i would ask him to start with the whole list of employers, i believe FIOA request will get him all the employers list in usa. Now if he is able to build that database and list out all the employers that are leeching money through employees, manchiga schema vesi data model build chesi reports teyali, ITSERVE foundation is built on these folks. So ila rates controlling, modifying market rates and requirements, falsifying documents, taking money to pay h1b fees from employee, not running the actual payroll, ilanti database ki oka app build cheyali, ela ante free and open to public undali and each and every employer record pulled from myvisa undali, comment section should be moderated by independent folks who are honest. Appudu people who lost money,are being exploited,paid for h1b fees, had to change resume because of employer guidance, gc ki misguidance, threatening to revoke h1bs, not responding to experience letters, threatening with non competence agreements (while clearly trying to bond you to labor under him, which is a clear rights violation of H1bs). 

Ilanti forum and review database cheyali, so that we will make an api and push it to linkedin and glassdoor, hell we can even write a twitter script to run on the data and push reports with the employers data hash tags.

Uses of this app:

employers will stick to rules, will run full pay(no holds), will never threaten employee to pay h1b/gc fee, to give experience letter, to let you move to a full time client.

on top of this a whole level of public scrutiny can be done on all these requirement management like we all know they are falsifying the requirements to 8 + years for a mid level or even junior roles now a days. That means, all these vendors who claim to be prime vendors but are layers will have to answer the questions of legitimacy and professionalism. 

Interns will thrive, full times will become more of an option again.

corp-corp will see hourly rate increase which inturn helps folks who are of actual experience.(so no heart burn for you guys because opts will do the right thing of learning subject and starting from square 1).

3 minutes ago, yomama said:

%$#$ why man you are so triggered by him? Anything personal? But i do agree on the racist part. He acts as a savior but he is a lost cause now. DB has good viewerbase. Lot of people watch our comments and stay silent. They all have opinions and prefer not to engage online. If he wants to do the right thing, i would ask him to start with the whole list of employers, i believe FIOA request will get him all the employers list in usa. Now if he is able to build that database and list out all the employers that are leeching money through employees, manchiga schema vesi data model build chesi reports teyali, ITSERVE foundation is built on these folks. So ila rates controlling, modifying market rates and requirements, falsifying documents, taking money to pay h1b fees from employee, not running the actual payroll, ilanti database ki oka app build cheyali, ela ante free and open to public undali and each and every employer record pulled from myvisa undali, comment section should be moderated by independent folks who are honest. Appudu people who lost money,are being exploited,paid for h1b fees, had to change resume because of employer guidance, gc ki misguidance, threatening to revoke h1bs, not responding to experience letters, threatening with non competence agreements (while clearly trying to bond you to labor under him, which is a clear rights violation of H1bs). 

Ilanti forum and review database cheyali, so that we will make an api and push it to linkedin and glassdoor, hell we can even write a twitter script to run on the data and push reports with the employers data hash tags.

Uses of this app:

employers will stick to rules, will run full pay(no holds), will never threaten employee to pay h1b/gc fee, to give experience letter, to let you move to a full time client.

on top of this a whole level of public scrutiny can be done on all these requirement management like we all know they are falsifying the requirements to 8 + years for a mid level or even junior roles now a days. That means, all these vendors who claim to be prime vendors but are layers will have to answer the questions of legitimacy and professionalism. 

Interns will thrive, full times will become more of an option again.

corp-corp will see hourly rate increase which inturn helps folks who are of actual experience.(so no heart burn for you guys because opts will do the right thing of learning subject and starting from square 1).

What will happen to people who come and do masters in some namesake univ and who cannot get FT? 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

What will happen to people who come and do masters in some namesake univ and who cannot get FT? 

nothin will happn.. enni ft intervws lo nee univ details adiginaru?

Just now, Batman_fan said:

well they will realize that they cant get internship unless they study, so those who have intent to work in their field they will use it happily. Namesake universities are long gone, ask this question to unva guys, they know the troubles of visas well. 

6 minutes ago, yomama said:

well they will realize that they cant get internship unless they study, so those who have intent to work in their field they will use it happily. Namesake universities are long gone, ask this question to unva guys, they know the troubles of visas well. 

There are lot more Univ than just unva. You will not get internship by just studying hard. It is the reputation that Univ has and Alumni and network it has. Internship is guaranteed if you study in top 10 Univ. After that it is combination of effort and school reputation. 

So I think they need to work hard from GRE itself. 

2 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

There are lot more Univ than just unva. You will not get internship by just studying hard. It is the reputation that Univ has and Alumni and network it has. Internship is guaranteed if you study in top 10 Univ. After that it is combination of effort and school reputation. 

So I think they need to work hard from GRE itself. 

that is true but there is a huge demand for junior developers in market who know some well used tech. Gre/toefl appude python,c,c#,ruby gatra nerchukunte job kuda confirm.@3$%

2 minutes ago, crazymatta said:

nenu bhi akkade strt ayina fcourse 2 intervws ee attnd ayina nd renditlo adagaledu

yeah depends up on company anthe, if you clear a white board interview, i dont think nobody will ever have to check back on your education or skillset, endukante way of writing programs and solving problems is what they want, not degrees and stuff.

1 minute ago, crazymatta said:

nenu bhi akkade strt ayina fcourse 2 intervws ee attnd ayina nd renditlo adagaledu

I assume this happened after you graduate in which case it doesn't matter. No one asks the Univ in the interview. It is already mentioned in the resume. Do you know Univ has campus selection in final year and many Fortune 500 firms go only to selected schools?

For example, go to Google/Amazon website and apply for a job as fresher. It will ask you the Univ and grades. Higher the reputation, more chances you get an interview. Big 4 do not even consider outside Top 20 Univ.

10 minutes ago, yomama said:

that is true but there is a huge demand for junior developers in market who know some well used tech. Gre/toefl appude python,c,c#,ruby gatra nerchukunte job kuda confirm.@3$%

Then everyone will put Python, C, C#. People have put 8 yrs exp and they are not afraid to put any languagesin their resumes.

Let's think this way. When you see 100 resumes with same technical skills for 1 job, and you can only select 10 resumes for interview, on what basis you will select those 10? Obviously Univ reputation and grades. So start doing something from B.Tech itself especially trying to get good Univ where there are internships and FT opportunities while in campus itself. 

4 minutes ago, Batman_fan said:

I assume this happened after you graduate in which case it doesn't matter. No one asks the Univ in the interview. It is already mentioned in the resume. Do you know Univ has campus selection in final year and many Fortune 500 firms go only to selected schools?

For example, go to Google/Amazon website and apply for a job as fresher. It will ask you the Univ and grades. Higher the reputation, more chances you get an interview. Big 4 do not even consider outside Top 20 Univ.

This is very true. I went to a top 25 univ myself in my field of study, and most of my friends were placed straight away. 

1 minute ago, Batman_fan said:

Then everyone will put Python, C, C#. People have put 8 yrs exp and they are not afraid to put any languagesin their resumes.

Let's think this way. When you see 100 resumes with same technical skills for 1 job, and you can only select 10 resumes for interview, on what basis you will select those 10? Obviously Univ reputation and grades.

There's a reason fresh graduates in CS and EE from Stanford, UCB and CalTech get placed straight away in startups and other booming corporations like Zenefits, Uber etc with a sign on bonus of 25k and 200k as base salary. 

They mostly work on coming up with the architecture, algorithms and tools that people like us would end up working with in the future. So they will of course get top billing. People underestimate this but pedigree matters(the institution you attended and the alumni network of that institute) and it matters a LOOOT, even going ahead in life. 

This can of course be compensated by someone who can prove himself to be as good as someone from the top elite schools. You won't start with the benefit they have but your hard work and dedication can put you apart.